Stuff I love part, err, 33.333333333333

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love reminiscing with my cousins on FB about all of the sweet memories of Ukrainian Christmas Eve's that my grandparents once hosted. There is a great comfort sharing so many happy memories with family that I absolutely adore. I would give almost anything to have celebrated with my grandparents tonight.

the morning sunlight of early January and very densely falling snow!!! and the waking memories of such moments on earlier years :)

butterflies that made my heart go boom-cha when seeing him today :shifty:

Having an unexpectant night of fun with friends from uni.

And getting one step closer to the truth about myself. Even though it leads to more tests.

I :heart: that I can actually plan some of my disney trip now. I love to travel, and this year will be the most I have travelled yet!

this is great news!!! :) so i think you finally got the results from these tests that you went to... :) but indeed, getting closer to the truth is good, since you have already started this path of finding out!! :hug:
Yeah I got the results thursday. Well at least I know why I get on my dad's nerves all the time by going too fast and smart on him. I'm literally too smart for him to understand. :wink: Or he's too stupid, cuts both sides really, since most people do understand me.

Sadly I still haven't gotten the answer on my concentration issues, but hopefully that'll be figured out soon.
I :heart: that I can actually plan some of my disney trip now. I love to travel, and this year will be the most I have travelled yet!

:cute: Have fun in Disney!

well, i honestly say that i was almost ready to drop the mission cause for the third day back at work on the new year, i didn't see him the whole morning nor lunch time (not to mention that i hadn't properly seen him since Christmas) and it just seemed impossible already (i even planned on befriending him on Facebook and sending him a message saying - you, me, kitchen, tomarrow morning, 10 AM, be there :lol: or just making a new message-scraping attempt on his car in the evening), when suddenly on the afternoon when my mind was completely elsewhere and i was rushing up the stairs holding something, and at the same time he came rushing down with a mug and some papers (i think he just came from the meeting). And I was just sort of "hey!!! long time no see" and just stretched my arms wide open :lol: and he was sort of hmm.. a tiny bit apologetic maybe for his absence? and i was left with an impression that he was a bit surprised and first might have thought that I wanted to give him a hug for not seeing him that long, cause i only wished him "Happy New Year" when we started to hug on the stairs :) it felt realllllly good!!! :cute::shifty: the moment itself is just a big blur... (no, i didn't faint!!) quite a quick, but quite a hearty hug (i think) though, cause we had the hands full and we were both rushing onwards... But just like i read a reminder yesterday - be prepared: not everything goes as planned (well, in my imagination it would have been a more equal ground and a (very) long hug and while we were not in a hurry, while making sandwiches in the kitchen or smth and talking afterwards!) but never mind - the important thing is that I did get to hug him again and finally!!! i think my cheeks must've been a bit rosy afterwards when i got back to my place with a really big grin on my face, i felt a sudden heat rising... and the side of my neck really burned :lol:
omg - did i just used that much space to post a story of a hug? :lol: i apologize for babbling that much... but you know how it is with those crushes...:shifty:

:love: :hi5:

Purple :love: Awesome!!

I love getting clothes with giftcards + coupons :drool:

The polar bear dip! It was so much fun! I think a lot of folks thought I would back out.. but once I received a ton of pledges I was in. It was nice to really push my boundaries and do something and complete something that not only I, but other people probably didn't expect me to follow through on.

got to tell what i :heart: today...
when i got back from shopping myself some lunch and opened the front door, he happened to come down the stairs and we said "hi" and then he just looked into my eyes the whole time he came down the stairs... :combust:i might have melted like butter...
or maybe he expected me to jump all over his neck again for a hug:lol: maybe i should have :)

I love being with my friends. Like when my friend reactivated her Facebook account. :D
Uhm, you realise that facebook isn't quite "being" with friends right?

got to tell what i :heart: today...
when i got back from shopping myself some lunch and opened the front door, he happened to come down the stairs and we said "hi" and then he just looked into my eyes the whole time he came down the stairs... :combust:i might have melted like butter...
or maybe he expected me to jump all over his neck again for a hug:lol: maybe i should have :)

:cute: Daaaamn you got good timing girl! Lucky! Haha you should have hugged him just to see his face. :giggle:

:cute: Daaaamn you got good timing girl! Lucky! Haha you should have hugged him just to see his face. :giggle:
:D yeah, I try ;) i was actually double lucky today of meeting him at the stairs ;) well, on the second time he was with his buddy though, not that this stopped us from giving each other a little smile!
indeed, should have hugged him, but maybe i should hold it for another time and for a surprise... :shifty::lol:

A cute guy giving me a gorgeous smile and winking at me across the grocery store aisle. I just about melted into a pile of goo.
sm-giggle.gif
:love:

olalaaaa... this is cute!!! :)
we can make a goo pile club ;) :D

Having an unexpectant night of fun with friends from uni.

And getting one step closer to the truth about myself. Even though it leads to more tests.

:cabbagepatch: I love this :)

:love: :hi5:

Purple :love: Awesome!!

I love getting clothes with giftcards + coupons :drool:

:kiss: . . . retail therapy ftw :up:

A cute guy giving me a gorgeous smile and winking at me across the grocery store aisle. I just about melted into a pile of goo. :giggle: :love:

noice ~ did you get the "goofygirlgrin" ? :love:

today, just grateful to be here to smell the frangipanis' in the bowl next to my computer, to hear the rain as it hits the roof of the carport, to feel the breeze that is coming in through the gap in the window that we still haven't fixed; just grateful is all

i wonder if the middle one is about to scream of pleasure because the other two are snuggling up on it or it screams because they're getting way too affectionate and is like "stooooooop! right now!!!":hmm::D
but so damn cute anyway!! :cute:

Definitely. :D I smiled back at him of course. Made me feel great because I was wearing sweats, my hair was all frizzy and I had no makeup on. Definitely NOT my most gorgeous moment! :wink:

:up: for smiling back! the more it makes you feel better that you were not on the peak of your most gorgeousness! but hey, make-up, at least I believe, does not make you that much prettier, it only gives you a shell of protection maybe (and at one point you would still need to show your natural face to the guy ;))! natural beauty is waaaay better :) yay for natural beauty!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom