Stuff I love part, err, 33.333333333333

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, just had my job induction, depressive slump is gone, job is fucking amazing (or sounds it), psyched as fuck. :hyper: Though that could be the caffeine. :hmm:

Either way :hyper: I AM A BARISTA AGAIN! :rockon:

Wow, that is wonderful! Where are you? Here in Indiana, midwest U.S., it is still cold and snowy.:sad:

i'm in Northern Europe, Estonia. We do still have snow and cold (and sometimes still getting some more), but i just love that the sun is higher already :) much warmer :) but birds singing definitely mean that spring can't be that far anymore!

i loved seeing a white dove on white snow :))
loved going out!
and i loved seeing someone after a very long time! someone who always has a place in my heart (and we don't even know each other that well!) :) which remembers me - next weekend there's one more such person to see :)))

I placed an order for a new GPS this morning and the price was $79.99. I just looked at the same item on the same site (Amazon) and it's now $114.44. I LOVE saving $34.45!!! :D :hyper:

days when i'm feeling quite proud of myself! even though there's a lot of things still undone!

still loved seeing someone over year long pause and it felt like there hasn't been a pause at all! He asked me how did i get there, i'd say that my feet carried me. It's true, my feet always seem to carry me to him no matter what. Ah, all the journeys i've taken... And every time i reach to him, i swear i feel like i've reached home. Feels so safe and comfortable! and that person really has a chunk of my heart! no-no, we haven't been romantically involved if that's what you're thinking (though i did have a major crush on him years ago!):shifty:

stupid neighbours. yeah, it's a love, not a hate. neighbours who think they own the whole neighbourhood and can set stupid laws like where everyone's trash goes (the bags used for trash day, of course) and when it's put out. get a life! the effort they put into acting like some warden amuses me greatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom