Stuff I love part, err, 33.333333333333

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Scheming BIG schemes. :D :cocktail: Plans most definitely coming to fruition.

don't forget your :camera: missy . . . we voyeurs need a little vicarious schemin' action to ya know :wink:

Hatchin' some plot he? :shifty:

:D I love getting a decent grade for a subject I thought I'd failed. Another less thing to worry about!

. . . there's a song in there somewhere, m i rite? :wink: and woo hoooooo to unexpected good grades :up:

damn, that was just gorgeous :cute: . . . can't wait to show the kidlets when they wake up!

When my class has fun and learns something. *warm fuzzies*

:cute:

a public holiday in the middle of the week ~ even if it is going to be stinking hot, I care not . . . I haz frenz with a pool and a big bar fridge poolside . . . stress? what stress! :loveshower:

Well if it's a holiday and hot at least you can go to the beach! Much better than being stuck at work in the heat. :yes:

:shifty: Pool party? Can I come?

Long facebook chats! :shifty::wink:

Misread that as "long facebook cats" -____-

1246818021845.jpg

:shifty:

That I'm going to pick up my Edge beanie patches today. :hyper: I've been trying to find a place that would make them for me for 1,5 YEAR now. Man I can't wait to see them!

I'll take a pic as soon as it's done. :D They're looking frickin' cool! It's not gonna be THE traditional Edge beanie, but I'm mixing the old Zoobeanie with recent tour logos. :D

Will have to attach them to the beanie now, and got some great advice from the woman who made them for me, so will have to get some special paper to 'glue' the patches to the beanie with. Hope to get it done within a week. :yippie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom