Stuff I love part, err, 33.333333333333

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i loved running to the public transportation today!! i love running overall (sprint only, though :D)! just that after i broke my leg last year and it took a whole load of time before i started walking properly again, i still couldn't manage to run properly even during the fall! so i never really tried... but today i felt as quick and steady again as i've always felt and alway been!!! even while on the snowy ground! :)
so i'm happy that the leg has finally healed!!

i loved running to the public transportation today!! i love running overall (sprint only, though :D)! just that after i broke my leg last year and it took a whole load of time before i started walking properly again, i still couldn't manage to run properly even during the fall! so i never really tried... but today i felt as quick and steady again as i've always felt and alway been!!! even while on the snowy ground! :)
so i'm happy that the leg has finally healed!!

:applaud:

i loved coming to work in the early hours of the morning for a change - streetlights were still on and it was dark! only loads of snow shimmered on the lights and the Christmas decoration lights were at it's majesty outside in the dark :)

Finally got my hair cut, no more annoying super long ponytail. :yippie:

And I love amusing people that never fail to do their thing. :D

Finally got my hair cut, no more annoying super long ponytail. :yippie:

And I love amusing people that never fail to do their thing. :D

woohoo for the haircut!
pictures or it didn't happen' :lol:

maybe i should finally find myself a hair dresser as well who would finally cut something interesting for me... problem: where to find such a hair dresser in here? :D endless problem...

:hmm: i think i know of whom you maybe speaking of, i have a gut-feeling... :D

My hairdresser is a great guy, he does house calls. :wink: Pretty convenient when you never have time to go to a barber shop!

And pics likely won't happen unless Bono comes to take one with me. I don't like being photographed, I always look weird or stupid or whatever.

My hairdresser is a great guy, he does house calls. :wink: Pretty convenient when you never have time to go to a barber shop!

And pics likely won't happen unless Bono comes to take one with me. I don't like being photographed, I always look weird or stupid or whatever.

:D sweet!
well, we're going to get you Bono then... ;) hold that hair til Montreal, maybe he is waiting for you there!
i always feel uncomfortable too when photographed, so i usually turn it to double stupid - i can start making faces to the camera :rolleyes: making self-portraits is much better though!

well, i honestly say that i was almost ready to drop the mission cause for the third day back at work on the new year, i didn't see him the whole morning nor lunch time (not to mention that i hadn't properly seen him since Christmas) and it just seemed impossible already (i even planned on befriending him on Facebook and sending him a message saying - you, me, kitchen, tomarrow morning, 10 AM, be there :lol: or just making a new message-scraping attempt on his car in the evening), when suddenly on the afternoon when my mind was completely elsewhere and i was rushing up the stairs holding something, and at the same time he came rushing down with a mug and some papers (i think he just came from the meeting). And I was just sort of "hey!!! long time no see" and just stretched my arms wide open :lol: and he was sort of hmm.. a tiny bit apologetic maybe for his absence? and i was left with an impression that he was a bit surprised and first might have thought that I wanted to give him a hug for not seeing him that long, cause i only wished him "Happy New Year" when we started to hug on the stairs :) it felt realllllly good!!! :cute::shifty: the moment itself is just a big blur... (no, i didn't faint!!) quite a quick, but quite a hearty hug (i think) though, cause we had the hands full and we were both rushing onwards... But just like i read a reminder yesterday - be prepared: not everything goes as planned (well, in my imagination it would have been a more equal ground and a (very) long hug and while we were not in a hurry, while making sandwiches in the kitchen or smth and talking afterwards!) but never mind - the important thing is that I did get to hug him again and finally!!! i think my cheeks must've been a bit rosy afterwards when i got back to my place with a really big grin on my face, i felt a sudden heat rising... and the side of my neck really burned :lol:
omg - did i just used that much space to post a story of a hug? :lol: i apologize for babbling that much... but you know how it is with those crushes...:shifty:

unexpected pressies from friends :cute:

long story short ~ a good friend (who was a little neither here nor there re U2) was taken VIP style to the first Sydney show by a good friend of hers . . . she got a little goody bag and passed it on to me :yippie:

photo-8.jpg

a U2 blankie :cute: ~ now I can indulge my inner Linus for realz :D

photo-9.jpg

unexpected pressies from friends :cute:

long story short ~ a good friend (who was a little neither here nor there re U2) was taken VIP style to the first Sydney show by a good friend of hers . . . she got a little goody bag and passed it on to me :yippie:

photo-8.jpg

a U2 blankie :cute: ~ now I can indulge my inner Linus for realz :D

photo-9.jpg

Very nice! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom