Stuff I love part, err, 33.333333333333

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The little guy's birthday is done, and I :heart: watching him enjoy all of his new things. All of the planning and stress totally worth it!:D

LCD Soundsystem.

One of, if not the best, bands of the past decade.

On Saturday night, at Madison Square Garden in New York City, they brought their illustrious career to a close with a four-hour show spanning nearly every great song they've done.

And here I was, sitting in front of my computer some 14-odd hours away, watching the whole gig, riding every emotion from manic floor-stomping to heartstring tugging.

Thank you.

Like a rat in a cage... pulling minimum wage... :heart:

I :heart: thinking about the fun to be had in Montreal with my pleba girls. All of us seeing U2 together. Just imagine......:shifty::shifty::shifty:

I'll PM you about it. :giggle: :hug:

:waiting:

:lol: . . . I kid . . . enjoy chickadee :)

I :heart: thinking about the fun to be had in Montreal with my pleba girls. All of us seeing U2 together. Just imagine......:shifty::shifty::shifty:

j
e
a
l
o
u
s

:)

< boss free week at work . . . I don't have any less to do, in fact, I think there may be more, if that's even remotely possible . . . but I can breathe just a little easier knowing I don't have to remember where she is supposed to be and who she's supposed to be with every minute of the day :up: :zen:

Good times with my family
Having my favourite foods made for me all weekend long
Long chats with friends
Getting a bread machine! I'm so excited to make fresh and delicious bread. :drool:

weekends like this

and going home afterwards

Crepes with Crackers was good fun. Although, as usual we stuck around in the restaurant for over an hour after we ate and then out front for another 1.5-2 hours. I think they were about to start charging us rent. :lol:

Love to you Green. You are both a super star AND "interupting starfish". Love U.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom