Stuff I love part, err, 33.333333333333

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That my friend has picked herself up, dusted herself off, and is back on track.
That she seems to be embracing setting up a system to help avoid the pitfalls and stresses that triggered this past week's crash and burn.
That her husband actually seems more supportive now than before the setback.
That there is again hope for a positive outcome.

I love the quiet in my house! The kids are off to school after some time off! I love having them home, but sometimes, being alone is a good thing!:love:

Ahhhh, the lightness of it all. :zen:

:happydance:

:dance: :sexywink:

About -2 celcius and light snow.

When it's -36, that's "getmethefuckouttahereNAO :scream:" weather.

:scream: it all sounds too fricking cold for goodness really *sends kaffy some sunshine*

I love the quiet in my house! The kids are off to school after some time off! I love having them home, but sometimes, being alone is a good thing!:love:

:up: . . . I am convinced it was a mummy who came up with that saying 'silence is golden' :giggle: . . . enjoy the silence . . . . oooooh I love it when sayings remind me of songs . . . :dance: :D

My fancy new tv and all the free hd channels we now have access too ~ even I'm excited about being able to come home from work to watch the nbl with mah kiddies :) ~ and it was live . . . I'm sure y'all could here us screaming like loons from here ~ what a game :cabbagepatch:

A freshly mowed lawn.
:blech: that'd be one of my hates. i'm really allergic to cut grass, i've no idea why but i can barely breathe if i'm around someone mowing their lawn or a lawn that's been recently mowed.

at least that's one chore i'll never have to do! which is a love, and now we've come full circle :loveshower:

I told the janitor where I work a few weeks ago that it was my birthday coming up, and I wanted gelato ( he's Italian.) I have been bugging him for some since I started back in October. So today is my first day back since my big 4 0, and he walks up to me with a container of gelato and a happy 25th birthday card! :wink: I work with the best people ever!:up:

I told the janitor where I work a few weeks ago that it was my birthday coming up, and I wanted gelato ( he's Italian.) I have been bugging him for some since I started back in October. So today is my first day back since my big 4 0, and he walks up to me with a container of gelato and a happy 25th birthday card! :wink: I work with the best people ever!:up:

:hug:

You got a cool janitor! :up:

i love when you finally get something done after putting SO much effort in it! (at least for the moment...)
love volunteering!
and I'm sure i'll looooooooooove a good night sleep after a very-very-very long time of staying up half the nights to study!

Bah. Shouldn't have come in this thread. So much for staying unspoiled on the concert setlist. :grumpy: :lol: I'm going to have to avoid a LOT more of the forum for the next few months. :lol:

Anyway, I love that I'm going to a concert tonight (Bon Jovi). We have cheap seats behind the stage, but I don't care. It will be fun to rock out to some of my favourite songs from when I was a kid! :D

THat I'm suddenly getting another chance tonight. :uhoh: I'm nervous though. At least I got plenty of Guinness and Magners to survive on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom