Stuff I love part, err, 33.333333333333

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my husband.

I love getting compliments on my handiwork.

I love having things to look forward to.

I love that my parents are thinking of coming to visit me.

I :heart: that the autistic boy in my program trusts me enough to confide in me. He asked me today "Have you ever felt so stressed out that you thought your head was going to burst?" I told him that I have. He admitted that he lost control of himself and said some things he shouldn't have. He then continued on to explain that he apologized, and looked for reassurance from me, which I of course gave him. Then he said " I need a drink." He is in grade 6. It made me laugh. I asked him what he meant, and he said " I want a drink of juice." How he said it was just so funny. Sounded exactly like me when I get stressed.:crack:

Moral of the story? I may not have the best self confidence in the world, but when it comes to my job and relating to kids, I am really good at what I do!:wink:

Amy... do YOU need a drink (of juice)? :D

* hands her a juice box *

:heart:
:hug:
:D
:up:
:wave:

Another love at work today..a 3 year old that isn't usually vocal looked right at me and said my name! Man, I love my job. Rewards like this are priceless!:love:

Another love at work today..a 3 year old that isn't usually vocal looked right at me and said my name! Man, I love my job. Rewards like this are priceless!:love:

:up: Warms the heart when you hear something like this. :heart:

Gotta love snow days! :up: Even though we will probably be going to school until the end of June at this rate.

I love this. (Video below)
YouTube - Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah

I remember Edge talking about this song. Bought the album on his recommendation. That Mr. The Edge knows his shhh.... stuff.

:heart:

. . . and this thread . . . have been in an exhaustion related slumpity slump of late and this thread just serves as a little reminder that there's lots of great stuff out there too, so thanks :)

demotivational-posters-squirrel-collecting-mail.jpg

I love that my temporary job is starting to look like it might turn into a permanent thing!:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom