Stuck in a... Friendzone and you can't get out of it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tackleberry

War Child
I need a little bit of advice. And I'll be brief:

I have been sort of dating this wonderful girl for the past few weeks and we have expressed that we have unsually strong feelings for each other and because of this she has said to take it slow. She has said that it sometimes is an off and on thing, where one day she feels this strong feeling in her gut, and the next day she is unsure of how she feels about me. I too feel very strongly about her, but I am being sort of maybe too careful with this, because it feels so different than the past and I may be giving of the sense of reluctance.

In any case, I just want to do this right. I know there's no right way, but maybe something different due to the fact that this feels so different. So my question is: Do I try to sway her in some way or give her the time and be patient. If I'm too patient it could slip away, and if I'm too pushy I could, well, "push" her away.

Basically how do you get out of the dreaded Friendzone without pushing? Because I know she feels something and I just know this has a wonderful chance of working out. I just wanna play the right cards. Thanks.

tackleberry said:

If I'm too patient it could slip away, and if I'm too pushy I could, well, "push" her away.

I, too, will be brief: Looks like six of one and half a dozen of the other. You've got nothing to lose by gently pushing. Roses and gemstones are delightful ways to push. :sexywink:

(NOT engagement items, just pretty things. Girls like pretty things.)

well this was the same thing i had with the last girl i went out with. I was head over heals and she told me that sometimes she saw herself with me and other times she was unsure. I wish I knew the answer. I do not date her any longer. such is life

I think you should just go for it all out. I don't really think anything will be gained if you "go slow" and allthis back and forth hog wash (been a while since I used that phrase). I say play hard or go home. Which translates to.....go for it or let it go. That is just my two cents.

Back
Top Bottom