start of the school year and what did I do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sevikins

Refugee
I'm obsessed. I love to draw. Today I was in American History and my teacher gave out the contracts w/all the rules and regulations. I was really sorta bored and I just started to doodle over the contract. I started off with a "Bono for President!" on the side and before I knew it, I replaced the title w/elevation, I wrote Bono's name everywhere and I even drew him going "no no no" to plagarism. On the back it was the band memeber's heads and some more rambling on Bono. I hope he doesn't collect it tomorrow but I heard he is so... aaahhh :help: Thank god that he's had me before in his class :wink:
I wonder how he'll react when he sees my contract :shrug:

Last edited:
Wohoo, I don't want to be in your skin when your teacher gets angry. :tongue: Are the drawings good? Pics?????? :D

Congrats to being The Fly! :dance:

FallingStar said:
Wohoo, I don't want to be in your skin when your teacher gets angry. :tongue: Are the drawings good? Pics?????? :D

Congrats to being The Fly! :dance:

:angel: lol I'd want to scan it but I don't have a scanner... maybe I can ask him for another one and I can keep this one... here's hoping-- I think I can try to get my buddy to scan it for me. Whoo Hoo.

Last edited:
that's a good idea... :: Hmmm :: Maybe I'd start writing on my jeans... but then I'd get plenty of weird looks b/c probably most of my school doesn't know who U2 is. :: Ugh ::

Sevikins said:

:angel: lol I'd want to scan it but I don't have a scanner... maybe I can ask him for another one and I can keep this one... here's hoping-- I think I can try to get my buddy to scan it for me. Whoo Hoo.

Maybe you can get someone in the class to let you photocopy their contract and then you can keep yours?

I'm useless at drawing so I just used to write U2 lyrics all over my notebooks :happy:

Sevikins said:
that's a good idea... :: Hmmm :: Maybe I'd start writing on my jeans... but then I'd get plenty of weird looks b/c probably most of my school doesn't know who U2 is. :: Ugh ::
Oh, that shouldn't prevent a U2 fan from writing on their cloths. :rolleyes: Or their hands and arms, erhmm.......:rolleyes: :D

And Fizzing Whizzbees: I love your sig. :love: Who said the last quote?

FallingStar said:

And Fizzing Whizzbees: I love your sig. :love: Who said the last quote?

Thank-you :happy: The second quote is from a commercial from a while back, I think it might have been for Apple or something but I don't remember that well, I just always remembered that bit of the quote.

FizzingWhizzbees said:
I love the picture in your signature too...impure thoughts? Ya don't say :p :drool: :drool: :love: :love:
If you watch Thrusting Bono long enough you get hypnotized..:yes: :drool:

That quote is fantastic! As well as the Einstein one! :yes: :up:

FallingStar said:

If you watch Thrusting Bono long enough you get hypnotized..:yes: :drool:

That quote is fantastic! As well as the Einstein one! :yes: :up:

yep, I know about the whole hypnotizing part... I spent my fair share of computer time just staring at that beautiful thrust... :drool: The larger gif on the MW thread kept me going for a while also... too bad they don't allow sigs that big... maybe they'd make an exception to *that* one ^__^

Back
Top Bottom