Sometimes just hearing certain people walk by or say something harmless...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feel really bad about this because she's really not a bad person or anything, but one of my co-workers just annoys the crap out of me. She's one of those leeches who will stand by your cubicle and yak for hours about the every boring, minute detail of her life and doesn't care if you have tons of work to do. She doesn't do it to me very often, but she does it to the woman next to me, so it's just as big a distraction. Our poor receptionist gets the worst of it, though - probably because she's too nice to give her the evil eye and make her stop. Oh, she also makes personal calls all the time at work and yaks to friends and family for half an hour at a time!

Strangely enough, I'm the only one who seems to notice. No one ever complains about her. Which in a way makes it more annoying, because everyone else seems to think she's just wonderful and it makes me feel like a bitch. :|

Gah, I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling like that sometimes. Seriously though, why even stay stuff if you know it's stupid and it makes you look like an idiot in public? I don't know the motivation behind it really. Attention-h00r~ anyone?

But this topic reminds me of a site that I've been frequenting to remind myself of the mass stupidity that exists in the world. If you guys ever want a laugh: www.overheardinnewyork.com

I get mad at so many people aswell :angry:

especially people on the bus/train trying to talk to you when you have don't want to talk :| Thank god for my Ipod :bow::love:

Also the guy who sits to my right at work REALLY annoys me (and he also annoys the guy who sits to my right Dave, whos my best friend at work) This guy has no sense of personal hygiene and has laods of really annoying/disgusting habits :sick: he never asks to borrow things he just takes them then i have to ask for them back!!! GRRRRRR i just wanna :madwife: sometimes

I feel a bit better now i've vented :)

Last edited:
I'm having one of those days today. This hyperventilating guy walks by my desk everyday. He goes the cafeteria and back, maybe 200-300ft (no stairs), he comes back with soda and a breakfast pastry or muffin everyday. Weighs well over 350lbs, and hyperventilates like he ran a marathon. Drives me up a goddamn wall.

And now there's a guy that waddles when he walks, he pisses me off for no reason.

And a woman that sounds like she's on death's door when she speaks. Just this horrible raspy voice.

And another woman with a laugh that rises in volume like a car alarm. Ugh.

I'm so pissed off at nothing right now. Camus (?) was right: hell is other people.

Ive had a hard time staying pissed at people since seeing "Bunny Rage"....when I start getting annoyed I swear this thing pops in my head and I'm giggling uncontrollably....I mean, it's a bunny with a toilet brush!!

bunnyrageoa2mj6.gif

Back
Top Bottom