Sometimes Halloween decorations scare me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
I walk for exercise, and since I like to be at work early, it's dark in the morning when I walk in the fall. Some people put up those horrible witches that look as if they've crashed into the tree. Those things creep the shit out of me!! It's dark, all I can see is some human-like figure smashed into the tree! Then there's the slightly spooky "monster" aspect of it. Y'know, is this the start of a movie? Willl the fucking thing come to life and try to get me?

Now someone has a child-size Frankenstein monster on the lawn. It's in the shadow the tree casts with the streetlight, so I can just see it there in the dark...waiting for me to look the other way.....

*shudder*

:reject:

I still get freaked a bit when tree shadows look like monsters and creepy things.

I guess I just have a vivid imagination.....like I had this one picture of a field and in the grass it looked like there was a skull head...it was a pretty picture, but my imagination completely ruined it and freaked me out.

I think I read too much Stephen King.

In Germany there is no Halloween at all. :|

Would be a good place for you, martha. :|

These are non scary tho

But wookit hims -

ok128906.jpg

do0911.jpg

I am such a baby!

Sparkysgrrrl said:
But wookit hims -

ok128906.jpg

Kitties!!! :heart:

(The purple ones are kinda queer, though.)

That stupid Frankenstein was there this morning, thinking about following me home! I took a shorter route yesterday morning because my feet were a bit sore, but this morning, even when I crossed the street, that Frankenstein was there, creeping me out. This always happens around Halloween. :shrug: I guess I'll have to find a different route till November. I had to change my route one October because someone had one of those crashed witches up and it freaked me out. :huh:

they should all have happy Birthday Larry signs in their yard instead...imho

It is becoming quite a reason to dress-up in Oz these days too martha. I don't live near a town so don't see the goings on. My son works in a store that sells party supplies and he said it is huge this year. The Halloween stuff has been snapped up.

I'm looking forward to October 31st. Thats' when my "ease and receptivity" oil will be delivered. I'll be thinking of Larry. if any little "monsters" knock on my door I'll give them a shiny apple and the u2 'electrical storm" CD single.
BOO!!!

I have been having a BIG spring clean(taken weeks, it's almost summer) I found the boys 'orrible "Scream" fright mask. I put it on the steps and forgot about it. it gave my son afright that night......GOOD!! poetic justice. I'm sure my life has been shortened by the number of frights I get around this place.

happy larry day:mac:

I hate it when someone wears a mask anywhere....

So Halloween freaks me out even more.

I mean, even that stupid Fredbird mascot at St. Louis Cardinals games pisses me off.

Grrr.

:rant:

Back
Top Bottom