something very amazing happened last night..i just have to tell you all..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseu2

Refugee
last night i got into an argument with this asshole an his wife has fallen for me, it looks like but i'm not holding my breath...its a long story ... but he thought my disability was an act...i told him that he made me feel humiliated an shitty like i was back in 4th grade when my reg ed teacher said i should go back to special ed and he said he didn't care or give a fuck so i told him to fuck off.. his wife an i were havin a good discussion, woo she was mad at him.... i know everybody at the bar we were at an they kicked him out.... his wife was kissin me an gave me her work number... :) this has never happened before, i'm like woah........she was yankees fan, an we were discussing how yankees suck...she kept sayin red sox suck too...lol, baseball started this whole thing..i finally feel great about myself what happened with the situation

i told her yanks will lose today an they did. :)

Good luck :up:

But just make sure she wasn't doing that just to get back at her husband.... just for your sake, I mean. Be careful not to get used. But hey, maybe it's something that is meant to be enjoyed.

take care

Go Jesse!! :up: Definitely be careful and don't fall for her unless she is definitely through with him....but enjoy the attention and I am so glad you are happy! :)

that guy sounds like a jerk.
:up: great job on telling him to buzz off

be careful and good luck with this :)
(and please take into consideration what FH said, cause you never know.. )

Back
Top Bottom