So very sad...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I cant believe i missed this thread. :scream: :sad: :hug:

Bodie was a good dog. I'm so sorry you guys...I wish there was something i could do. :sad:

:hug:

Well, it has been a week since our little dude left us. The first few days were really tough, but I think we're both doing better now. I tend to force myself to try to be as nomal as possible.

Planting the Weeping Willow tree in his memory was helpful. Our vet gave us a beautiful Tulip Magnolia shrub to plant in his memory, too. That will be nice because it should bloom about this time every year and we can remember our little Bodie.

Thanks for all the kind wishes from you all.

I can't believe I haven't gotten to this thread till now (haven't been online much really). I was so so sad to arrive home and to hear of Bodie's passing as I was really looking forward to seeing him again. All my happy memories of U2 parties at your house and cabin trips all include Bodie as one of the key members of the fun. It was very special for me to be able to be there at the tree planting (thanks again for having me up last weekend) and I will be sure to show you the pics as soon as they are developed.

Bodie may be gone, but he'll never be forgotten. :sad:

-sula

Thanks, sula. We are sorry you missed seeing Bodie again, too. But it was nice that you were there for the planting of the tree. (I hope we planted it okay.)

I'll be thinking of the two of you, and I'll give my dog and cat an extra hug tonight in memory of Bodie.

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom