So I got a dramatic haircut and color...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joyfulgirl

Blue Crack Addict
and so far no one's said anything. :reject:

not even a lame 'is your hair different?'

nothing

how can people not say something? i mean, i look completely different than i did the last time my coworkers saw me.

:mad:

frankly, i look fabulous

I don't have any (and the scanner isn't working). Actually someone took a picture right after it was cut. So maybe one of these days.

Yeah what flower said :angry:

I know how you feel though. The last time I got my haircut I must have cut at least 3 or 4 inches off and no one said a word. :| :coocoo:

people always say to me "oh you got a haircut" when I really didn't. I just overslept and didn't have time to do anything to it. Then when I actually get it cut, no one ever says anything.:mad:

Ok, finally I got some feedback.

"Your hair is perky today."

Perky??!! I change the color and cut completely and all I get is perky? What the hell is wrong with people.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I think my do is just too hip. I'm feeling French today in a cowboy town. The last time this happened (me with a fabu-do that no one commented on) I was getting paranoid that maybe my hair was actually...um, God forbid...ugly :censored: and then suddenly a tourist who looked like Deborah Harry came up to me and said I had a great haircut. :cute:

deep :kiss:

martha > Tell Steve & Kim to lie if necessary.

What does it look like??? :hyper: I'm going to dye my hair soon, and I KINDA want to cut it, but it's soooo much easier to take care of when it's long.

Hey Joyfulgirl, I love your do!!! I want pics so I can really get the "frenchness" of the haircut!! As long as you like your hair, your gold!!!:yes: :wave:

does your hair look different?

i nearely shaved my head and no one said anything

DON?T CUT IT MEEGANNIE!

NEVER CUT LONG HAIR !!!!

Please do me one favor in your entire life and leave your hair like it is. Thank you.

:slant: People are totally oblivious.
I got my hair cut last Friday. I got bangs. Took close to three inches off. Most people didn't notice. :crack:
Oh!! Except yesterday, when I was having a really flat bad hair day........ niiiiiiiiiiice.

(My stupid neighbour is laughing her ass off on the phone next to my room and I need to go to bed. grrrr She annoys me. I'll bet she has bad hair).

When it comes to hair, I've noticed a lot of men are into quantity, not quality. :D I had hair down to my butt for a big chunk of my life and men didn't seem to care about my face, my personality, or even my butt...it was all about the hair!

Angel, I got bangs, too--short, short little French bangs (or for some reason they seem French to me). And so far only two people have noticed! :mad: I will try to get a picture posted when my friend develops his film, but it probably won't be until this thread has slipped to the 4th page and no one is interested anymore. :huh:

I guess I have to get over the fact that my hairdo isn't the center of everyone's universe (although it should be, because I am a Leo :lol:).

One day I got my haircut in the mall that I work at. Then, I went to work. No one said anything, including my boss. After work, I went home. No one said anything. I told my mom I got my haircut, and she says "Oh! it looks nice". Then I told my dad. He said "No, you didn't!" I showed him a picture of me without layered hair, and he said "Oh, I guess you did. it looks nice".

Two weeks later, my boss walks in. "Ooh, nice haircut!" I just rolled my eyes.

see, I notice when women get their hair cut, but I figure it's always a no-win situation, if you say you like it, they say, 'well what was wrong with it before? you hated it all this time and didnt say anything... '

here is a phenomenom i'd like someone to unravel:
you get a semi-dramatic hair cut,
not a single person notices,
then, about 1-2-3 months later (when the length you took off has nearly grown back or your hair looks nothing like it did when you first received the haircut),
one of your oh-so-observant peers decides to ask you, "hey, did you just get a haircut or do something different with your hair?"
.....uhhh.......:banghead:
-------
edited to say oops, sorry arw9797--i hadn't read this thread for a while, and just re-read it after i had posted, only to discover you more or less were saying the same thing in your post. :bow: :sexywink:

Last edited:
once in college, I was fascinated and attracted to this brunette in my psych. class who had her whole hair apparently highlighted faint purple, and then parts of her hair dyed bright red, and a streak of bleached blonde across her forehead...

I thought she was the coolest girl I've ever seen.

... sadly I never knew her name. :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom