sick sick sick! my school is nasty!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
There's an impetigo outbreak in the dorms at my school and people are getting it on their arses! Everyone's talking about the "butt fungus". :ohmy: :barf:

I'm never using the bathrooms here again! :no:

Yeah, there's an article about it on the front page of the school newspaper. Apparently it's coming from the dorm "CJs" which are the bathrooms on each floor that everyone shares (there's bathrooms in each suite, but the CJ is more for number two if you get my drift). Health Services was saying you can only get it from skin-to-skin contact and all the students were like "um, NO, we don't go around rubbing our BUTTS together!". One of the guys' floors freaked out and bought disposable toilet seat liners, lol.

I had impetigo as a baby but not on my BUTT!!!!

Impetigo is contagious. Children can spread impetigo from one area of the body to another when they touch themselves with fingers that have been in contact with scratched, infected skin. When someone has impetigo, the infection can spread to other household members on clothing, towels, and bed linens that have touched the person's infected skin. It can also be spread among playmates or classmates who come in contact with infected skin.

:yikes:

Your Health Services people are full of shit and completely ignorant. Whether your impetigo is from Group A Strep or S. aureus, it can spread from person to person on clothing, towels, etc.

Butt Fungus. That should be the new name of some start-up punk band.

Man, butt fungus, that is a bit disturbing. I am glad I never stayed at the freshman dorms.

I had impetigo all over my face last xmas :madspit: Apparently it was going round school...none of my friends had it though so I gues sI got it indirectly from someone...I didn't rub my face on the scabby face of anyone I didn't know anyway :eyebrow:
I'm glad I dind't get it on my arse though :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom