She's gone.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so sorry :( :hug: I know how much you loved her and having it happen the way it did was a terrible experience you shouldn't have had to endure. I know nothing can make you stop hurting but please know you have friends who care and are with you. :hug:

On the subject of the neglegent hospital, yes, you should do something. There is no excuse for the way they turned her away, and if she had been there being watched they might have been able to do something. That is not your fault, it's theirs, and those responsible should be held accountable. Also, as you say, they need to be stopped so this won't happen again. If you do take action, be careful. They can be very sneaky, and I have heard of cases where records were actually rewritten and falsified - yes this is true, I know those involved- when they hear someone might sue. You and your aunt know the truth. Do what you have to do to get a little justice. Take care of yourself. Your Mom and Dad are watching over you, and love is forever:hug:

tiny dancer said:
I just have to take it even one moment at a time, as well as days.

Oh td....I'm SO very sorry to hear this! :hug: My heart is aching for you. Do take one day at a time and take care of yourself!Please know you will be close in my thoughts and prayers!!

Last edited:
O, tinydancer:hug:
I've been having net connection problems for a couple of weeks and I don't get to read many threads here, takes a while to catch up.
O ,sweet girl, you have been kind-hearted to me here over the years and I really appreciate that. I am so sorry to read of your loss and in such a sad way. She would have loved you with her heart and soul, you've been a loyal daughter, she'll watch over you now.
Best wishes:hug:

Dear Tiny
my thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time. I lost my mum just over 3 years ago, it's an awful, distressing time, all the worse for you knowing that it probably didn't have to happen this way. Anyhow, just know that time heals, and eventually you will be able to think back about your mum and smile instead of cry. Keep her memory alive in your heart and know that she is at peace.
Hugs
Mandy

Back
Top Bottom