sex: the driving force of self-destruction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by HelloAngel:
If I were younger, and not 24 - I would completely agree with all of you. If I was 19 and wanting to settle down without having really discovered my "type" or my "self" for that matter - then yes, it would be advantageous to continue to have experiences and live life.

Here here!!!! THat's what I am saying!

eek.gif
SicyCakes
eek.gif

------------------
The hunter gets captured by the game

sicy would you crack open db9s skull open and feast on the goo inside?

yes you would kent?

------------------
-deathbear

Maybe we should change the title to this thread to:

Saints
and
Sinners.

Mrs Edge is this why you asked me back to your hotel room in Vegas ? Oh Im sorry that was Sicy or someone else I forget.

db9

[This message has been edited by Diamond The U2 Patriot (edited 02-27-2002).]

*waits for db9 to get flamed*

Cheers for Mrs. Edge and HelloAngel. Everyone is different, but it does pain me to see people getting married at a very young age without the opportunity to live a little. I would love to settled down as I turn the corner into my 30's - and I have recently started to see a whole new group of woman out there in the dating world - divorced woman. They all say "I got married too young." At the same time, I have married couple friends who I know will be together forever. It really depends on the person - but do think it through CAREFULLY!

Hmmm, this thread is about sex though. Well, I ahve nothing to say right now.

Why Diamond, you must be mistaken. If it had been me, believe me, you would have remembered!!!

Besides, I had April and Phil (a friend from England) in bed with me, there simply wouldn't have been room!
tongue.gif

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
Maybe we should change the tile to this thread to:

Saints
and
Sinners.

Mrs Edge is this why you asked me back to your hotel room in Vegas, oh Im sorry that was Sicy or someone else I forget.

db9

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Edge (edited 02-27-2002).]

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
OK - While we're being candid and brave....

*prays you don't all flame me beyond recognition after this*

No offense taken here, sweetie.

And let me tell ya why - I struggled through so many awful awful relationships for years with arseholes with only one thing on their mind - and believe me, it wasn't love. It wasn't even making love. One guy broke up with me because I wouldnt let him see my bare ass in broad daylight. How sad!
mad.gif

When I finally got with my boyfriend whom I live with now, it was real. It was real everything. I had "been around" and passed around, and joked around and messed around with plenty. But you know, none of that compares to the relief and contentment I felt/feel with my boyfriend. To have found that love and to sustain it, and maintain it is more of an experience I treasure - rather than continuing to play the field. I've been there, bought the t-shirt - and didn't find what I wanted in any of it. I found it with my Pookie. And that makes all the difference.

If I were younger, and not 24 - I would completely agree with all of you. If I was 19 and wanting to settle down without having really discovered my "type" or my "self" for that matter - then yes, it would be advantageous to continue to have experiences and live life.

But I have a grown up life now with my boyfriend, we are about to buy a house, and we own a succesful business and two cats - believe me when I say that our virginity only makes things even more unique and exciting for us - because we have something so utterly special for both of us to look forward to. And that, too, makes all the difference.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom