Sex on the first date

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoAmericas

The Fly
I know a lot of people who have sex on the first date. To me, it's kind of shallow. But then it got me thinking: of course, sex on the first date makes sense. Both parties are horny. They probably haven't had sex with anyone in a while. And they are so god-damn horny and wanted to get laid so fucking bad.

There's this chick that I want to take out. But I'm conflicted. Should I say, "Hey baby, wanna fuck?" Or should I take things slow. But I am horny, and she is probably horny. So why not? right?

Has anybody had sex on the first date? And was it great?

It's one thing to have a discussion on this topic...but to ask "was it great?" could get people to reveal too personal of details. We don't need that here.

Just a reminder from the FAQ...one of the reasons a thread can be closed:

Anything that is "inappropriate" (overly sexual, excessive profanity, etc)

Yes, I have, and I don't regret it.

But please don't say "Hey Baby, wanna fuck?" That's just WAY too forward.

Something like "I like your shoes. Wanna fuck?" is much more appropriate. At least compliment the girl first. :wink:

Should I say, "Hey baby, wanna fuck?" Or should I take things slow. But I am horny, and she is probably horny. So why not? right?

Has anybody had sex on the first date? And was it great? [/B]

No, you should never say..."hey baby, wanna f'?"....feel the moment, then see what happens....girls can detect a "desperate" guy a mile away and that would not be a challenge for some ladies......who knows, if you play you cards right, you might get lucky and SHE will make the move on you.....

BTW, sex on the first date is awesome.....just be "ready" if you know what I mean....protection is a must.

TwoAmericas said:

Has anybody had sex on the first date? And was it great?

Yes and yes,,,

But i agree with DaveC.. Dont ever say "Wanna F...?".

Sex on the first date is great, but then that's all you ever do when you go out (well you don't actually go out--you just go to each other's place and) But that's been a long long time ago with someone other than my husband. No regrets.

......I also think that the whole "chase" thing between two people trying to hook up is what makes this so much fun.........some people might just get down and dirty...which is also good, sometimes.

i posted a similar topic like this a couple years ago, and was called by the majority here a "pig, asshole, etc...."

glad to see you're having better luck.

u2bonogirl said:
I guess I never thought that just because youre horny means you should go out and nail the first thing that lets you :shrug:

so Im going to add a different voice and say, the idea doesnt really appeal to some of us

very true. i'm very selective not only when it comes to dating, but also when it comes to lovin'. my old friend used to give me crap because he was getting laid so often, and i wasn't. now he has 2 kids with 2 different mothers, and i'm single. point is, my income is my income and his income is a lot of people's income.

point: keeping it in the pants saves money

ps. god i'm horny

Im going to throw my opinion in here even if you all dont like it!

Sex isnt some game, it is a gift from God and it is sacred. Im going to stop there because most of you wont even understand me

2Hearts said:
You are a pig and an asshole.

My guess is that you responded like that as a bit of a tongue-in-cheek response because of what mikal said. You really should use a smiley or something else to indicate you were joking though. And if you WEREN'T joking...a reply like that is unacceptable.

macphisto23 said:
Im going to stop there because most of you wont even understand me

It's one thing to state your opinion...but you don't have to do so with an insulting line tacked on the end.

macphisto23 said:

Sex isnt some game, it is a gift from God and it is sacred. Im going to stop there because most of you wont even understand me

funny that you posted that right after i said, "God, I'm horny."

HAHAHAHA! get it?:wink:

I don't particularly believe in God.

Nevertheless I agree with Macphisto23 and U2bonogirl. Go figure!

macphisto23 said:

Mmmm.. so that's why we always scream "Oh God, Oh God" during sex

:lock:

Sex on the first date???? :yikes: :no: For me, never!

Funny, though... (and this is going to seem so shallow at first, but stick with me, 'kay?).... I'd be curious to know what the 'yes' people look like versus the 'no' people. My point is, I'm someone who, in bar, wouldn't be considered unattractive (I hope!) by the majority of folks. There may even be a few guys who found me downright hot - very few. :| Anyway, I'd be willing to bet that the majority of those who answer yes are people who fall into the "beautiful" category.... you know, ones that 7 out of 10 folks would say is a highly attractive person.

Not really sure where I'm going with this :huh:, I'm just theorizing that more attractive people would be willing to have sex on the first date because, at their core, they are accustomed to being found attractive and are therefore, much more comfortable with their bodies & ergo, more likely to get naked with a stranger.

Does that make ANY sense or am I just coming across as a rambling idiot??? :coocoo:

Last edited:
TwoAmericas said:

Mmmm.. so that's why we always scream "Oh God, Oh God" during sex

:lock:

With a comment like that PLUS the use of the dancing lock is just begging for this thread to be closed. Besides, I've already had to give two (three, counting this) reprimands...AFTER I gave an initial warning.

I gave this thread a chance...but that chance was wasted.

It's a shame that not everybody could discuss this topic in a mature manner. :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom