Seeing your coworker Naked is enough to give you nightmares!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justified

Refugee
Yes, so I was in Miami for work this week. My company held its annual conference and as usual we had to share rooms with a colleague. I did not know who the person was before hand that I was to share my room with. When she finally arrived I was happy to see that she appeared to be very outgoing and friendly, what I was not happy to see was that she was too comfortable with her body in front of well strangers, and that stranger is well me. It was not comfortable to see her as I get out of the shower ironing her clothes naked. it was enough to make me turn around and run back to the bathroom screaming. :scream: :crack:

:|

I still have problems walking in locker rooms and changing in front of women. I do not understand how ladies can walk around butt ass naked in front of other women and not be phased by it. I guess the self-esteem is better than mind.

Last edited:
I think that's a little too much for me to deal with too. I would have died if I was in your place. I think I would have had to have said something to her if I were you. I had a hard time a few months ago when I went on vacation with a friend. We got to the hotel really late and we both wanted to sleep. She just ripped off her clothes as I was talking to her. She didn't run around naked or anything but seeing her in her undies was enough for me.

I guess I'm just a very private person. I don't like to change in front of others and I'd rather not see them change in front of me. :no:

:yikes: that would be awkward.

i mean it would still be a bit odd even if you were friends with her before hand, but i don't see how someone you didn't know before hand could be so um, nekkid lol. :eek:

i still wouldn't want to see even my best friends walking around nekkid :laugh: :no:

That is SO wrong. Women sharing a hotel room should not walk around naked in front of each other unless they're related by blood or have been friends for a long time. Even then, discreet nakedness is the rule... naked ironing is wrong...at least put a bra on!

I am one of those girls that always gets changed inside my clothes. Do you know what I mean?

But I often see woman at the gym and stuff that strutt around totally naked. They get undressed, then walk to the shower with their towel int heir hand, then has a shower, dries off, and then walks back, without the towel. I don't understand.

Also, I once saw a woman do something in a changeroom that was the most disgusting thing I have ever witnessed, and far too crass for me to type out.

spinninghead77 said:
I am one of those girls that always gets changed inside my clothes. Do you know what I mean?

:yes: I do the same.

I used to go to the Girls' Club when I was in elementary school, and when I'd be changing after my swimming lessons, I'd always go to the far line of lockers and change by myself, away from all the other girls. I'm really modest like that, I could never do what your co-worker did, Justified! :ohmy: That's more than a little awkward.

:wink: lol! yes, Mr.B-Way too much info! lol!! I could not do it! Gosh! worse thing about this-is everytime you see this co-worker you will probably thing of That picture in ur head!:ohmy: :huh:

i guess its too much for some people. nothing wrong with being naked, but in front of co-workers...yeah thats a no no. at least put on some undergarments.

forbonou2 said:
:wink: lol! yes, Mr.B-Way too much info! lol!! I could not do it! Gosh! worse thing about this-is everytime you see this co-worker you will probably thing of That picture in ur head!:ohmy: :huh:

No worries - Bono's American Wife is my co-worker/spouse/best buddy!!! :lol:

naked co-workers is bad. i have been around them too long. a few years ago 3 of my male coworkers went skinny dipping to give me a scare. we were all drunk at the hotel we were staying at and they decided to strip down and jump in the pool and also go naked in the sauna. i screamed and hid in my towel. :crack:

but my naked roommate decided to iron her clothes with the window wide open. there was an office building across the way from our hotel. so yeah i would say she is a bit of an exhibitionist. :|

That's just crazy! I would've said something kind of half-humored to make her suddenly feel awkward... maybe, "so next you'll be ironing out your thighs... they're lookin' kind of lumpy from here", or something not quite like that, it might just start trouble but you know...

I probably would've just run for the door like you did actually.

You are all suffering from a bad case of gymnophobia. Move to the desert. We do group hot tubs out here. Nakedness everywhere.

I saw my boss naked at the gymn once. She's pretty hot for 53. :up:

Justified said:
naked co-workers is bad. i have been around them too long. a few years ago 3 of my male coworkers went skinny dipping to give me a scare. we were all drunk at the hotel we were staying at and they decided to strip down and jump in the pool and also go naked in the sauna. i screamed and hid in my towel. :crack:

but my naked roommate decided to iron her clothes with the window wide open. there was an office building across the way from our hotel. so yeah i would say she is a bit of an exhibitionist. :|

Maybe she felt comfortable with you and since your clothes were wrinkled you would follow her lead! :) :yes:

Back
Top Bottom