Scum Bag Human BEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
This is why I don't trust Humans more and more! So my uncle from my dad's side of the family lives alone in Highland Fall's NY. Well he is not very smart, sort of mentally handicapped and can be fooled. So We helped him get on track.

He bought a house with the money his dad left him after passing. We find out he put the house up for sale by owner and it turns out some lady is trying to manipulate him into selling the house to her dirt cheap or free. Plus he said he said she is trying to have him change his will to have all the money go to her and not immedeat family. So now we have lawyers try to help him with not changing the will and any big transaction have to go through us. Plus we are looking to get a restraining order on her.

OMG, that sounds like a horrible person. Unfortunately, there are people in this world that prey on people like your uncle. I hope things work out for all.

I hope so also. I don't want him to be living on the streets while she enjoys his money.

Does he have someone appointed to legally manage his business and so on? If he has diminished capacity, he ought to be getting someone else to do this. Someone who wont rip him off.

I'd say get him a solicitor as soon as possible.

Good luck Justin.

apparently when he goes to the bank she is waiting there for him. I guess she is stalking him. The lawyer is going to see about giving us the approvals in everything so this woman cannot do anything to him

Justin24 said:
apparently when he goes to the bank she is waiting there for him. I guess she is stalking him. The lawyer is going to see about giving us the approvals in everything so this woman cannot do anything to him

:up: Good luck. This is a good idea and glad to hear there is an attorney in the picture.

She is a scum bag! But I think this is more common than we'd like to think.

My father-in-law, who is a very elderly widower has had 3 girlfriends in the past 2 years (all at least 25 years younger than he is). They're obviously looking for money. He bought the last one a car recently before she dropped him :scream: .

Last edited:
I have some friends in the Secret Service (Fraud Division, yes there is one) I am going to contact them since we have the womans name or the FBI since this is extortion, I mean how do we know this woman is not part of a bigger picture.

Justin24 said:
I have some friends in the Secret Service (Fraud Division, yes there is one) I am going to contact them since we have the womans name or the FBI since this is extortion, I mean how do we know this woman is not part of a bigger picture.

I would suspect that would be the attorney's job.....too many hands in the fire if you start snoopin' and poopin'... if the case is as what you describe, let the professionals handle it.

Back
Top Bottom