scary nightmares...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theSoulfulMofo

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Last few nights I've been having scary nightmares... :coocoo:

Last night I slept from 4am to 4pm... and had 3 vivid dreams in that 12 hour cycle.

2 of these dreams were recurrent nightmares that I get... and during my REM cycle I'm prone to think I'm actually reliving them.

My recurrent dreams:
1.) I dreamt I was still in high school hell of eternity and could never graduate. :crack:
2.) I dreamt that I missed a lot of classes during my college days that I never graduated. :yikes:

These dreams might not be scary for you people... But I'm freaked. :yikes: :crack: :banghead:

theSoulfulMofo said:

2.) I dreamt that I missed a lot of classes during my college days that I never graduated. :yikes:

I have that dream ALL THE TIME. I just had it last night. In mine, it's always a math or physics class (sometimes both) that I suddenly realize I've never been to, and the semester's almost over, so I'm going to fail (or sometimes even just get a B :reject: ). :scream::no: I always wakeup panicking and it takes me about five minutes to convince myself that I graduated from college two and half years ago and didn't fail anything. :crack:

I had a horrible dream the other night---- I was at a Rod Stewart concert and Tom Jones was the opening act. :|

I used to have school dreams too, where I couldn't find my class or my locker or my paperwork. I tried to look at them as a purging of anxieties and eventually they went away. They will for you too, promise!

Back
Top Bottom