Scared

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xaviMF22

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I am really scared...some guy tried to break into our house just two hours ago. He had a gun and hit my dad in the head. I got bruised in the arm. Luckily he didn't manage to break in. People are messed up, I am still shaking..

I am so scared..:( ...lock your doors, and never open the door for anyone. :(

xaviMF22 said:
I am really scared...some guy tried to break into our house just two hours ago. He had a gun and hit my dad in the head. I got bruised in the arm. Luckily he didn't manage to break in. People are messed up, I am still shaking..

I am so scared..:( ...lock your doors, and never open the door for anyone. :(

Holy snapping duck shit! You have rang the police........right??:shocked:

New York City has some seriously f***ed up individuals roaming around in it. Stay safe, my friend. :yes: :hug:

BTW, how did you get him to leave? :slant:

That is so scary. I always say I like being home because I feel safe there, but I know that deep down you really aren't safe anywhere. The world is full of a lot of "not very nice" people, to put it mildly. I'm glad that all things considered, you are all right though!

When I'm home alone, I usually keep the doors locked and don't answer them. I used to always be so trusting of people, but I've come to learn that you just can't be. You can't live your life being overly paranoid of everyone around you, but you still have to play it safe.

Wow that's so scary! :ohmy:

Reason number 239589340223 to have a German Shepherd - visual deterrence! An acquaintance of mine had a man break into her house and try to rape her. The only thing that stopped him were her two Boxer dogs standing between him and her. He even had a gun.

I hope the police can help you out!!

I am glad to hear you and your father are ok.

Get a good Guard dog and if you want a pistol as secondary protection.

wow. i'm sorry to hear that. i'm glad you and your dad are okay.

breakins are tough (even attempted ones) because your home, which is your refuge, has been violated and now you feel vulnerable. it sucks feeling uncomfortable in a place where you usually find comfort.

take care, and as Lies said, you can get a doggy :)

That is really scary! Glad to hear you and your dad are ok. I can imagine you are still shaken though. :hug:

Wow xavi... So sorry to hear this :( I'm glad you're alright, and your dad too... I can't really imagine how you and your family must have felt like though... Hope everything is alright :hug:

Back
Top Bottom