Sasha

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sorry Sicy and Sasha. You will know when the time is right. I told you about my Pottergirl.She really looked hard at me as she slipped away, she was always kind of telepathethic. She said "Thanks" I'm sure of it.
It's the last kind thing you can do for a beloved companion. My big fella Gusto is so up and down with his health. I want to clone my little dog. I do not wish to lose him.
Good luck.

awww heck, something happened with the page, I only just got to read th rest of it. She's gone. I'm sorry Sicy.:hug:
She would have enjoyed her life with you.

I'm so sorry Sicy......:(

Just thought I'd pass on a little a piece about a place I envision when I think about the pets I've lost:

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine.
Our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who have been ill and were old have been restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days gone by.
The animals are happy except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who has been left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance.
His bright eyes are intent. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted and when you and your special friend meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again.
The happy kisses rain upon your face, your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life, but never absent from your heart. . .

You then cross Rainbow Bridge together.

-Author unknown

i'm so sorry christine. i wish i could say something to make it better. that is just so sad.

:hug:

So sorry Sicy

Sicy...how are you holding up?
I'm really so sorry...I know nothing I say right now can really comfort you...I just want to send you lots o' love and good vibes..
Something HAS to go right.....I'm a firm a believer that everything bad is followed with something good....Good is on its way.
:wave: :sad: :hug: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
RIP Sasha
oxoxo
Autumn

I'm ok I guess. If I didnt have my baby to cheer me up I would be a total mess. He always makes me smile.

I miss Sasha but I feel a bit of relief.. because I dont have to worry about her anymore.. she's in a better place. :( I will find out where she will be buried.. she'll have a little plot and a little headstone and I'm going to go sprinkle catnip on it.

Walk On , Peace , love and soul support

You know that i care what happens to you
And i know that you care for me.
So i don't feel alone .
Or the weight of the stone.
Now that i've found somewhere safe
To bury my bone
And any fool knows a dogg needs a home
a shelter from pigs on the wing.........

Don't Worry - be happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love is All You Need

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:) :) :)

Cats can dance!

Sicy,

Sorry for your loss.

Sasha is dancing in heaven, now.

deep

sabine.gif

Hey Bizcut. Sorry for the late condolances. I just now saw this.

I lost my cat while I was in tech school in Mississippi. She got sick when I was in basic training before I went to tech school.My mother said she did not tell me becuase she did not want it to upset me while in school, and it would have. She told me on the drive home when I asked about them (there were two of them. sisters. one was mine one was my brothers). My brothers went not long after that. They both got kidney problems. That seems to be the akelies heel of cats.

Last edited:
ghetofabu said:
I lost my cat while I was in tech school in Mississippi. She got sick when I was in basic training before I went to tech school.My mother said she did not tell me becuase she did not want it to upset me while in school, and it would have. She told me on the drive home when I asked about them (there were two of them. sisters. one was mine one was my brothers). My brothers went not long after that. They both got kidney problems. That seems to be the akelies heel of cats.

That's what my parents did to me - I was probably about 11 at the time and away at summer camp with my sister for a week. My mom realized my dog Sandy was sick about 2 days after we left, and she was told Sandy had severe kidney failure, one of the complications being that his jaw turned to mush (which was why he couldn't eat). They only told us on the ride home from camp when we asked about him that he had been put to sleep. I know it would have been cruel to try to keep him alive til my sis and I got home, but I was so angry when I didn't get the chance to say goodbye. If it was my child, I would have pulled them out of camp or at least driven the dog there to say goodbye. This is the event that really drove me to want to become a vet.

How are ya holdin up, Sicy? :hugs:

Last edited:
Im really sorry to hear Sicy........:(

I know u absolutely adore that cat.......

I dont know what I would do if it was Darcy...even though he still wee kitten he is sooooo adorable and endearing........:ahh:

:(

in fact, our other Kitten Megan, we need to get checked out over, she keeps having the runs a lot, mum thinks she may have stomach probs...........which means special diet............

:(

kitchen is overloaded with the smell unfort, but bless, it not Meggies fault........

I got ur Sasha mixed up with the other cat u have that I esp like.......

damn fookin motherboard!

Sicy said:
I just found out this is where sasha is buried.

http://www.bubbling-well.com/

It looks beautiful.. its in Napa over-looking the wine country.
It's an hour and a half away :( but I still plan to go one weekend.
Sicy....everytime I try this link you gave, my whole computer crashes!!:censored: :rant: :rant:
It's that motherboard doing it!
I must have a penchant for pain or something...because I've tried that link 4 times now...and each and everytime...my computer does something slightly short of blowing up.:scream:
When I get the new motherboard which will probably be Monday now...since the dude called and said he most likely won't make it here today.:no: I will check this link out.
I'm glad you're hanging in there.
R. I.P. Sasha
:heart: :hug:
oxoxox Autumn

Sicy, that place looks beautiful. I'm glad you'll have a special place to go and visit and think of her. How are you holding up? We're still thinking about you :hug:

Aw i sowwy sicy. I've been thru 3 kitty deaths and theres one more a comin. :sad:

But honestly she's prolly suffering and you should (Hates to say it so I wont). Kitties are the best. But you know what? I gots 2 more new kittens from Sula :heart: and while they don't replace my old kitties they sure fill a void...I just need cats around.

I hope yer OK...Prayers and hugs...Tiff

Back
Top Bottom