Road Rage is........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RadioSweetheart

The Fly
not cool at all!!! Stupid morons, you dont have to yell at me for waiting until it's clear for left turn and you dont have to get into the right lane and then sit there and verbally accost me!!

:banghead:

In Perth a little boy died as a result of road rage a couple of days ago. The granddad gave way to a cyclist and one of the granddads car rear lights wasnt working. The grandad drove home, the little boy got out the car and went around the back of the car and another car that had followed his granddad home angry rammed the granddads car squashing and killing the little boy in between the 2 cars. :sad:

Even if you don't leave home in a bad mood you can usually get into one because of the idiots on the road! I get so mad. In some states there are laws against Road Rage with fines up to a thousand dollars! But who gets the blame, the ass who started it or the person who fights back?

Please ppl don't do anything hateful like slowing down or sitting though an extra redlight just to piss somebody off. They might shoot you. That kind of person has a bad temper! Just let them go and eventually the cops will get them for the way they drive. I've seen it happen.

Last edited:
I have made the decision when driving that I will yield to any car that wants to get past me and that I would rather be 5 minutes late than hurry. Life is just way too short. You only have to witness one bad accident to change your ways.

fah said:
I have made the decision when driving that I will yield to any car that wants to get past me and that I would rather be 5 minutes late than hurry. Life is just way too short. You only have to witness one bad accident to change your ways.

Couldn't of said it better myself fah. :up:

My best friend has insane road rage. She swears all the time, calls people bad names, and drives too fast. I know I'm not the world's best driver, and that I make mistakes. Hell, everyone does. But she told me there are two types of drivers in the world. "Those that know they too make mistakes like everyone else. And those that think everyone else on the road are idiots." She admitted she belongs to the second group. :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom