Random Facts and Confessions V7.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2010 Sucks.

No :hug: This winter just needs to turn into Spring and then things will get a whole different look on them again, trust me.

I can't get a job! :angry:

Good luck :hug:

:shifty: . . . the opening to I Will Follow (live on Under a blood red sky) . . . bloody gets me ev.er.eee.time :D :heart:

Oooh nice one :love:

I don't even know where to begin to look :sigh: And I don't have a resume either.

Good luck to you too :hug:

I just woke up after a night full of dreams :sigh: Most dreams were just pretty scary or at least annoying. Even when I woke up from them and got up for a while, turned around like a gazillion times and fell back asleep, they continued :angry: And now I am tired :(

I can't get a job! :angry:

:hug: Just keep looking and I'm sure you'll find something.

And I know it must be the winter MJ, but knowing doesn't help. Ugh, I hope spring hurries the fuck up.

:reject: Though the snow yesterday did make me feel better. I still love snow, even though it's given us so much crap lately. /innerchild

someone from here (i know by the mutual friends) added me on facebook. they left no message saying who they were. to top it off, they also had over 2000 friends.

it brightened up my day pressing "ignore friendship request".

someone from here (i know by the mutual friends) added me on facebook. they left no message saying who they were. to top it off, they also had over 2000 friends.

it brightened up my day pressing "ignore friendship request".

someone did this to me from here too. i just realised i can't write the rest of this post because i'll... it'll be inaappropriate. i hate facebook. does your acct close if you don't use it for ages?

That's true. What is once saved at Facebook will be there forever. If you simply deactivate your account all will be kept as it is. So before you deactivate your account one way to make sure that nobody can see your content anymore is to delete all content from your page, all picture and whatever else you ever uploaded, cancel all your friendships and only then deactivate the account. FB is still holding on to all the stuff, but it will not be visible anymore.
Though you can still find much of the stuff on Google long after you left.

psychosomatic disorders i think they were called when we learnt about them in psych :yes:

edit - i could really go a beer right now. that's never happened to me before.

Stress has so much impact on your health. Doesn't matter what kind of stress it is, but sooner or later your body will react to it, which can mean all kinds of things, from insomnia to burn-outs, from little 'sicknesses' to being so sick that you end up in hospital. But that depends on if your body can recognise the signals in time and whether you do something with those signals or not.

^ For ourselves it's always more difficult than for others :wink: :hug:

Is it crazy that I just started the first day at my internship and feeling completely lost here? So much information, so many people, so overwhelming :crack: It's a good internship, don't get me wrong, and my supervisor's the best, but it's difficult because I had months of such a different daily rhythm and now everything just completely changes. I'm kinda scared, to be honest :uhoh: I keep telling myself that it's all just new and I will get used to it, but that's my head talking...

Listen to your head, it's right. :hug: The first day of course is filled with all kinds of information and everything, and everyone is new etc. But that's just the first day, and then you start working.
Every time I started a new school or university, at the intrduction days they told us so much and I always thought "Ok, two weeks and I'm outta here. I'm not good enough for that stuff. It's just too much." But then you get started and everything gets smoother. With my jobs it was similar.
The getting up early every morning however... :crack: :hug:

Is it crazy that I just started the first day at my internship and feeling completely lost here? So much information, so many people, so overwhelming :crack: It's a good internship, don't get me wrong, and my supervisor's the best, but it's difficult because I had months of such a different daily rhythm and now everything just completely changes. I'm kinda scared, to be honest :uhoh: I keep telling myself that it's all just new and I will get used to it, but that's my head talking...

big fat buckets of sunshine to you :hug: . . . it always feels like it will take forever to settle in, and no one likes feeling like the nooobie . . . but trust yourself angel . . . you will be fabulous :hug:

:hug: Not crazy at all. Being in a new environment is always a bit scary, but it'll get better in time as you get to know more people.

Ms Purrl :hug:

I'm going to write a letter of complaint to Kellogs about me not being able to cease eating bucket loads of Crispix cereal. Bastards.

I'm still tired. Went for a quick nap at 4pm to be woken at 6.30pm for dinner. :lol: So anyone saying I'm just pretending not to be able to function with these 6.30am morning starts can come over here and tell me that in the face. I'll give you a full taste of my morning mood. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom