Random Facts and Confessions V7.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, don't worry. I'm with you, maths can go where the sun will never shine. ;)

cried in a shop yesterday :doh: . . . felt like such an idiot . . . looking for a cd for friends bday in jb . . . they proceeded to play 3 of my brothers favourite songs in quick succession and I got completely overwhelmed :sad: . . . nearly 15 years and I still miss him so much it hurts . . . *givesself:hug:*

No, don't worry. I'm with you, maths can go where the sun will never shine. ;)

Good! :up: :)

cried in a shop yesterday :doh: . . . felt like such an idiot . . . looking for a cd for friends bday in jb . . . they proceeded to play 3 of my brothers favourite songs in quick succession and I got completely overwhelmed :sad: . . . nearly 15 years and I still miss him so much it hurts . . . *givesself:hug:*

Aww :( Don't feel like an idiot :hug: Sometimes, emotions just overwhelm us in certain situations, especially in those where we miss a person. Nothing wrong with that. *givesKirsteenmore:hug:*

Awww, honey . . . :hug: I understand completely, though. My mother has been gone for almost 9 years, and I still find myself getting teary when I hear certain songs, etc. In the summer of 2001, the month that she was in the hospital after her botched open-heart surgery, struggling so hard to live, my sisters and brothers and I visited her several times a day. "All That You Can't Leave Behind" was getting a lot of air play during that time, especially "Stuck In a Moment" and "Walk On", and I would hear them on the drive to the hospital. Sometimes those choke me up, even to this day. :sad:

:hug: No need to feel like an idiot. :hug:

I've cried in the bank at least twice. The lady had to give me tissues and a glass of water and take me into a private room once. Now that's being an idiot.

thanks lovely peeps :loveshower: . . . took self for a drive to where I feel closest to him today and had a little chat to him amongst the trees . . . feel much calmer now :)

^ and Cin . . . I think my bank manager hides in that special room and cries quietly to himself whenever he sees me walking in through the doors :lol: :hug:

thanks lovely peeps :loveshower: . . . took self for a drive to where I feel closest to him today and had a little chat to him amongst the trees . . . feel much calmer now :)

^ and Cin . . . I think my bank manager hides in that special room and cries quietly to himself whenever he sees me walking in through the doors :lol: :hug:

Think that's the perfect way to cope with it :hug: Going to take a walk myself today I think and have a little chat with a few persons here and there :)

^ :hug: . . . hope you find some peace too angel :)

Thanks so much :hug: I did, it was so peaceful :) Thought I'd get overwhelmed or something but the walk was so good. It made me stop and think about a few things again.

:hug: :hug: to PR & Cin.

Random: Sometimes I feel like I can't do anything right. :sigh:

Aww Lila :( We all have that feeling, sometimes... Life really can be overwhelming. But hang in there, those feelings will be better again, you are worth it :hug:

I woke up this morning and just had a much clearer view on a lot of stuff that's been bothering me lately. Today is a much, much better day :)

I woke up this morning and just had a much clearer view on a lot of stuff that's been bothering me lately. Today is a much, much better day :)

:applaud:

< made a dick of myself again . . . what's new :lol: . . . in the shopping centre car park, had mah ipod on LOUD (only way to fly really ) and did a little rocking out . . . in full view of all the bods having their sneaky pete cigaretto . . . :reject: . . . they clapped and I died of embarrassment :doh:

< made a dick of myself again . . . what's new :lol: . . . in the shopping centre car park, had mah ipod on LOUD (only way to fly really ) and did a little rocking out . . . in full view of all the bods having their sneaky pete cigaretto . . . :reject: . . . they clapped and I died of embarrassment :doh:

:lmao:
that would have been fantastic to see.

That could have happened to me as well :reject:

Yeah, what song was it that made you fly that high? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom