Random facts and confessions, post-tour edition.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found out yesterday that my application for Grammy credentials has been approved. All I have to do is show that I work for my (former) employer. :doh:

I've spent a large chunk of the day scheming with how I can possibly prove that. $1-freelance contract?

Found out yesterday that my application for Grammy credentials has been approved. All I have to do is show that I work for my (former) employer. :doh:

I've spent a large chunk of the day scheming with how I can possibly prove that. $1-freelance contract?

That's awesome....congrats!

I said it on fb, but I will say it here as well. I really am sad to see 2011 go. Despite some personal issues, it really was a great year with so many wonderful memories. :cute:

Onwards we go...

^^i can't wait for it to be over. Yes, there were some good times, but the year that I was so looking forward to didn't end up at all like I expected.

:shrug: I guess that's life. Bring on 2012!

Hmmmm
Wondering if it's cool to be a party crasher and chime in on a conversation that has nothing to do w/ me.
However, I am a fan of those hot Irish lads, and thus feel entitled.

A year of growth. Started 2nd Grad school program. Feeling mostly exhausted. Great friendships that I'm truly TRULY blessed to have. Had to move to be closer to my Uni...which sucks even now 8 months later. Necessary evil. Saw U2 at Denver in July. The WORST show I've ever been to of theirs which was primarily d/t a really bad/ pushy crowd in the winner's circle and missing going backstage by literally 5 mins. ( I know Edge's guitar guy Dallas..he was ringing my mobile which was in my pocket on silent).
Ugh
Better 2012??? Here's to hoping!
Blessings to you all!
~M

Certainly would for mine. With my shitty memory that I can't learn to use properly. I remember everything I do not want to remember, and things I want to remember I can't. A magic eraser sure would be nice.

Aww my dear! :hug:

For me, hopefully these fade with time, but right now, it hurts like crazy. I do have many great memories though, like the summer!:love:

Me too. Let's focus on the happy times, shall we? (like texting each other in the airport, only to realize we were a few feet away from each other!:lol:)

Family issues are so hard, Christmas is emotionally tough for me, it doesn't get easier with age and time. I hoped it would but it doesn't. I need some days by myself now. :sigh:

Things were so different this time last year. I wonder what 2012 will bring?

It will bring good things. Focus on what was good, let go of what wasn't, and Walk On.

*advice for you and me both*

:hug:

Just looking back, and saw this on the list of things from another thread & Facebook:

Stop spending time with the wrong people. – Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you. If someone wants you in their life, they’ll make room for you. You shouldn’t have to fight for a spot. Never, ever insist yourself to someone who continuously overlooks your worth. And remember, it’s not the people that stand by your side when you’re at your best, but the ones who stand beside you when you’re at your worst that are your true friends.

Found some true friends this year for sure :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom