Random Facts and Confessions! (Part Deux)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't had more than 3 hours of sleep each night for the past 2 days...it feels like my insomnia is coming back :slant:

phillyfan26 said:
I failed my English final in my Sophomore year of high school, yet still had an A for the year.

same thing for me except Calculus senior year :wink:

i also failed the AP exam...which is why I'm taking it again in college :happy:

confession: my math teacher is hot.

Recently I confessed to getting my first cavity.

Now, about a month later, I have my first ever bout of bronchitis. :(

Man. You hit 34, and you get your first cavity, first respiratory infection ... it's just all downhill from here ain't it?

:sad:

corianderstem said:
Recently I confessed to getting my first cavity.

Now, about a month later, I have my first ever bout of bronchitis. :(

Man. You hit 34, and you get your first cavity, first respiratory infection ... it's just all downhill from here ain't it?

:sad:

I can drive you to the retirement home if you need me to, Grandma Cori!:cute:

It's that time of the semester where you look for courses to register for the next semester...and I'm starting to spaz because I only have a year and a half of college left :uhoh:

But if I play my cards right I'll be spending next fall semester in Prague :D

"A Shot At Love" with Tila Tequila is the most entertaining show in the history of television. There are so many idiots on it!:drool:

Like this guy, and I quote, *Extreme southern accent* "Well, I like this carnival because I used to spray cow poop off the cows at the state fair when I was about 3. The carnies made me do it So, that brought back some good childhood memories.":lmao:

Last edited:
I'm going to an L.A. Galaxy game on Nov. 11th...

just so I can see David Beckham in the flesh :drool: :combust:

I know! My roommate, her boyfriend (who's a soccer player), and I are all going. I already informed her that I will be a puddle of mush by the end of the game :lol:

I think I'm going to switch my major to political science, and I'm considering double majoring in psychology too. I came to this conclusion after basically failing both of my chemistry midterms so far, and I really miss social studies. :sigh: I suppose it's better that I realize this now (my first semester of college) than much farther down the line.

I enjoy going to movies by myself, not sure why. I most recently saw Eastern Promises by myself, and am glad I did because after that movie I just needed to be alone. It was good though :up:

BTW--10 days until I turn 21 and see The Police :hyper::yippie:

I'm so glad I'm not the type of person who feels weird going to movies by themselves, because then I'd miss out on going to tons of movies!

Life's too short to wait around for someone who wants to do the same things you do. Go out to eat alone. Take a road trip alone. Go to the movies alone.

:rockon:

(Yes, sometimes it's nice to share those experiences. But seriously, you don't have to do EVERYTHING with someone else.)

onebloodonelife said:
I think I'm going to switch my major to political science, and I'm considering double majoring in psychology too. I came to this conclusion after basically failing both of my chemistry midterms so far, and I really miss social studies. :sigh: I suppose it's better that I realize this now (my first semester of college) than much farther down the line.
I did the exact same thing (chem to poli sci), except switched majors my sophomore year after working a campaign for a summer. My only regret is not doing it earlier.

Techie2000 said:
I did the exact same thing (chem to poli sci), except switched majors my sophomore year after working a campaign for a summer. My only regret is not doing it earlier.

Good to hear that I'm not completely crazy! :lol: Political science and any social science, civics, history, geography, they're all subjects that I'm able to excel at without trying. "Hard" sciences, not so much. Except biology, which was why I was going to try being a microbiology major, and probably medical school, but I just don't think I'm meant for it. Which is fine, I'd rather be happy than trying to struggle through a major that I can't handle.

corianderstem said:
I'm so glad I'm not the type of person who feels weird going to movies by themselves, because then I'd miss out on going to tons of movies!

Life's too short to wait around for someone who wants to do the same things you do. Go out to eat alone. Take a road trip alone. Go to the movies alone.

:rockon:

(Yes, sometimes it's nice to share those experiences. But seriously, you don't have to do EVERYTHING with someone else.)

Amen to that! :yes:

I go to movies alone too, because I never thought sitting still watching moving pictures had to be a particularly social experience. :)

Also, going alone means I don't have to get stuck into watching some Rob Schneider movie or something.

I prefer going out to dinner with a friend, but I'm not going to deprive myself of a nice meal out if I don't have someone to go with at that particular time.

Although I do cop to being one of those "reading while eating" single diners. I've never been good at sitting there staring at nothing. :wink:

I can't just eat dinner either. It's completely unproductive! :wink:

anitram said:
I can't just eat dinner either. It's completely unproductive! :wink:

:yes: it's boring as hell. I have to have something to read, listen to, or someone to talk to.

Also I'm starting to think that doing English, Literature (10 books combined) and Chemistry is going to be pretty goddam tough next year.

Sometimes I think I enjoy self-pity too much.

Seriously, it can get so addictive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom