Random Facts and Confessions! (Part Deux)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My confession is that I'm totally creeped out that some of your parents are younger (sometimes substantially younger) than I am. :sad:

I skipped mass at school today.

Instead, I came home and watched The Departed.

My confession is that seeing Bono and/or U2 makes me happier in magnitude and happier for longer than even the most phenomenal sex.

At the moment - once again - I'm texting with a guy who lives with another woman...

...and that's not the worst thing I've done with him. :|

But the worst part is that I really, really like him a lot.

COBL_04 said:
As in... real life? Or on a DVD or..

I actually really enjoy watching it as well. Explains why I also used to love Lizzie McGuire

^^^^^^ my mates fridge :wink:

I was all about Lizzie Maguire when I was in middle school. She was, like, my hero.:reject:

Well, the show is kind of funny in a goofy way. Hannah Montana the girl is pretty cute, but I don't wish to do nasty things with her. As the old saying goes: 15 will get you 20!"

Varitek said:
My confession is that seeing Bono and/or U2 makes me happier in magnitude and happier for longer than even the most phenomenal sex.

lmao
well bono was looking sooooo hot :drool:

I am now officially enrolled in honours, and I have found that deflecting personal questions with self-deprecating references to prostitutes is really effective :up:

And only 7 more weeks of night work left, which is 35 working days, which by my shifts is only 266 more hours of work and then freedom and the chance to get a tan.

i think your both pretty spicy

me?

well i made a booboo. i put down 04 cos i thought that was the year, youll notice however that i registered in 05. ;)

I'm bored...in class...Journalism so I'm on here. Its official im a blue crack addict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom