Random Facts and Confessions: Part 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Came home quite grumpy Saturday night. There's this girl. :rolleyes: To put it incredibly euphemistically, I had a perfectly square sandwhich, until one of my mates came along and cut it into little pieces.

I've never been great mates with this kid, for numerous reasons, but this was just the straw that severed the camel's spinal cord. I made friends with her at uni first, I was basically the only person she knew. I introduced her at the pub crawl, and then all of a sudden he takes it upon himself to jump the queue, and they hooked up the other night. Now I feel I've got a right to be angry. Maybe I didn't have a shot, probably not, who knows. But that's still pretty shit bloke.

In totally unrelated news, I also wanted to come in and say that I am now certain of what my problem is with girls. I get stuck in the friend zone, like immediately, with pretty much any and every girl I meet. I know the problem now, I just want to know the bloody solution. :lol: So, chime in if you like.
First years are hilarious.

He isn't the bad guy in this scenario, he's far more honest than you are, he saw someone he fancied and took the initiative, and they had some fun.

That mix of self-entitlement (I had dibs), and self-hatred (I probably didn't have a shot) is just ugly. Sure being a self-pitying teenager is easy, but it is so destructive, getting wrapped up in the idea that you are the nicest guy who's constantly being undercut by bastards is a fiction. It stops you doing anything about your shyness and apparent inability to be forward with girls when you need to be (missing the moment and making an overly thought out and downright creepy declaration of longing is not a good thing).

If you want to get out of the friend zone earn some self-respect and be more open, a suit can't hurt either.

I've eaten like a pig today, my body must detest me after such abuse-by-carbs. Sigh.

I have certain FB and Myspace friends who I have no idea where I know them from :der: I can't remember if they are forum friends, college friends, childhood friends, or what..

I have certain FB and Myspace friends who I have no idea where I know them from :der: I can't remember if they are forum friends, college friends, childhood friends, or what..

This is why I have a relatively small number of FB friends (compared to some who have hundreds) and I limit them to people I have met in real life, and those I actually have been at least in semi-contact with over the years. High school classmates whom i may have spoken to once or twice are not on my list.

Safer than alcohol.

You sure??

First years are hilarious.

He isn't the bad guy in this scenario, he's far more honest than you are, he saw someone he fancied and took the initiative, and they had some fun.

That mix of self-entitlement (I had dibs), and self-hatred (I probably didn't have a shot) is just ugly. Sure being a self-pitying teenager is easy, but it is so destructive, getting wrapped up in the idea that you are the nicest guy who's constantly being undercut by bastards is a fiction. It stops you doing anything about your shyness and apparent inability to be forward with girls when you need to be (missing the moment and making an overly thought out and downright creepy declaration of longing is not a good thing).

If you want to get out of the friend zone earn some self-respect and be more open, a suit can't hurt either.

I know you're right. Just gotta figure out how to change, old habits are hard to break. I've never been forward enough..

Ive never been forward with girls, im always waiting for the mountains to come to Mohammed.

I'm accepted at a business school in Paris and although I like Paris, I'm not really happy about it...:slant:

I'm jealous, very, very jealous :yes: See you there this summer...? :D

Yeah I know Paris is great. The only thing I'm worrying about is the school...
I don't have tickets for Paris. I'll be in Italy that week so I'll go to Milan and both german shows (I'll try to score some tickets on friday), even though Paris is much closer to where I live than Berlin. I hope you have fun in Paris!!! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom