Random facts and confessions: Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. When I'm sick, I often exaggerate it and use it as an excuse to be lazy as hell.
2. My mom found two used condoms in the backseat of her car....

... did I mention that I drove her car last?... :uhoh:

3. I share my beer with my doggy. I also share my pot with my doggy. My doggy and I get shitfaced together. :happy:

:giggle:

That last part, mm.. if I ever make a spacecake I'm definately feeding some to my cat. it'll be my friends' totally awesome chocolate cake so she can't have too much.. :drool: So looking forward to that.

I feel bad for the animals. :(

Maybe certain animals like to be drug-free. Perhaps they were taught D.A.R.E. and are avid fans of them black and red D.A.R.E. shirts. Good times..

My dog loves it.
Every time she inhales that durrrty green shiznat, she sneezes out of joy.
Then we munch out together. :wave:

My dog loves it.

alright, I wasn't going to but what the hell..

It's not a question of whether your dog likes it or not, your dog probably loves the taste of Antifreeze and Chocolate too but you shouldn't be giving it to them...

I had a couple of friends in high school who shared an apartment and they used to hotbox one of their bedrooms with their cat in there... The cat was never the same afterwards...

Sorry to be a downer here but Alcohol and Drugs are not even good for you, what makes you think they are good for a smaller animal?

If you were joking then excuse me for my lack of humor on this...

No, I discovered it like 2 years ago when I started college and my roommate was obsessed with it. I'd heard of it before, but my parents never let me watch it at home.:lol: Now, well, they don't care.

they wouldn't let you watch it because they thought you'd turn into a stoner. Nothing a good foot in the ass can't solve though. :wink:

Today, I went to court and giggled like a 10 year old boy when the judge swore, quoting from a statement made by the offender. There was something so funny about a guy in black, purple and red silks, who is on an earner of $200k+/pa, with a polyestre wig saying, "get the fuck out of here" which made me need to hang my head low and clamp up.

My 90 year old grandmother wrote "Char has no butt" on a piece of paper and held it up behind my back while I passed out baby shower games on Sunday. When I would get close to her, she would fold the paper up and hide it and hold it up again when I walked away.

:madwife: :angry:

I also confess (promise no more today) that I went to Ireland and didn't think it was as great as everyone hyped it to be. Dublin was dreary, the people seemed really sad (although they were actually all really friendly - they just looked sad), and the countryside was a bit, 'meh'. Yes, yes, it's green and pretty and there were shamrocks and magical pointy hatted little leprachauns everywhere, sure. No, the people were miserable, the accents really gave me the shits after a day, and I got sick to death of cigarette smoke absolutely everywhere (I am quite sure every second person in the street was smoking). And then there was the cost of the food. No wonder everyone is so skinny there (every second person was as thin as a rake - maybe the smoking?).

Wasn't all bad. The dead bodies in the church? AWESOME! They're better preserved than bog bodies! I'm glad I went, but I think of how unimpressed I was every time I read on here how someone else is going.

Is it possible to be addicted to Chinese and Indian food? I think I might be. Seriously.
:drool:

Completely possible. Addict here.

:drool: Fried rice from the chinese takeout. I'm so getting that next week for breakfast/lunch. You can wake me up in the middle of the night for it!
I love almost anything you can get at the chinese, except for peanut sauce.
also indonesian food is win, and japanese.

I also confess (promise no more today) that I went to Ireland and didn't think it was as great as everyone hyped it to be. Dublin was dreary, the people seemed really sad (although they were actually all really friendly - they just looked sad), and the countryside was a bit, 'meh'. Yes, yes, it's green and pretty and there were shamrocks and magical pointy hatted little leprachauns everywhere, sure. No, the people were miserable, the accents really gave me the shits after a day, and I got sick to death of cigarette smoke absolutely everywhere (I am quite sure every second person in the street was smoking). And then there was the cost of the food. No wonder everyone is so skinny there (every second person was as thin as a rake - maybe the smoking?).

Wasn't all bad. The dead bodies in the church? AWESOME! They're better preserved than bog bodies! I'm glad I went, but I think of how unimpressed I was every time I read on here how someone else is going.
I've been to Ireland twice now. When I went in 1990, it was the most depressing place I went to that whole trip. Nobody I saw looked happy, I barely didn't see anyone from the age of 15 to 40, cos they'd all emigrated, and Dublin was dull and grey and dirty and blah. I didn't think I'd ever go back.

When I visited in 2001, it looked more prosperous, there were more young people on the streets of Dublin and Dublin itself was slightly less dirty. I don't reckon I'd go back now, and actually if it wasn't for U2 I wouldn't have gone the second time. I did have a good time running around the grounds of Slane castle after we snuck in though.

I third the Indian food :drool:

I've been to Ireland twice now. When I went in 1990, it was the most depressing place I went to that whole trip. Nobody I saw looked happy, I barely didn't see anyone from the age of 15 to 40, cos they'd all emigrated, and Dublin was dull and grey and dirty and blah. I didn't think I'd ever go back.

When I visited in 2001, it looked more prosperous, there were more young people on the streets of Dublin and Dublin itself was slightly less dirty. I don't reckon I'd go back now, and actually if it wasn't for U2 I wouldn't have gone the second time. I did have a good time running around the grounds of Slane castle after we snuck in though.

umm thanks! I'm possibly moving to Dublin next year.(for studying) :der:
and I've never been there before...

I had a human development powerpoint presentation due yesterday... and bs-ed it wonderfully.

The compliments made my ego soar... hahaha.

==

alright, I wasn't going to but what the hell..

It's not a question of whether your dog likes it or not, your dog probably loves the taste of Antifreeze and Chocolate too but you shouldn't be giving it to them...

I had a couple of friends in high school who shared an apartment and they used to hotbox one of their bedrooms with their cat in there... The cat was never the same afterwards...

Sorry to be a downer here but Alcohol and Drugs are not even good for you, what makes you think they are good for a smaller animal?

If you were joking then excuse me for my lack of humor on this...

Wow. Sorry, pardon me for offending you in any way. Antifreeze and chocolate? Hello, I'm not a dog-killer here. I don't want this discussion to escalate, especially in an ongoing thread. If you want to talk more about this, send me a message. I'm careful with my dog's drug and alcohol intake. Like I said, I don't intentionally harm my dog.

I'm going to have to back Elfa up here. Giving a dog drugs and alcohol is no better than giving them to a child.

umm thanks! I'm possibly moving to Dublin next year.(for studying) :der:
and I've never been there before...

:lmao: I'm sorry, that made me giggle

I'm sure you'll love it - I was there a bazillion years ago (early 90's) and yep, grimy, grey and cold but I loved it anyway - the pubs, the people, the music - adored it . . . good luck :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom