Random Facts and Confessions #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm baffled as to why they wouldn't have fallen asleep within the 5 seconds of the piano intro in the The Scientist.

My girlfriend is coming over tonight:hyper:
(Yeah ! It's night... I live in GMT+5.30)

Looking forward to another great session of Coldplay......

It's been quite a while since the last time we did it. I'm really really excited and so is she hopefully.

Got to get those ice cubes ready.................

P.S.- We like Audioslave too:hyper:

There's a band called U2, you may or may not heard of them but they released the songs called Do You Feel Loved and If You Wear That Velvet Dress on the album Pop and ...

... And there's some things you shouldn't post on a public forum.

Like admitting you listen to Coldplay.

Hey! :mad: On occasions I enjoy Parachutes ... and long walks on the beach.

WOW!!! So there's a band called COLDPLAY ????:lol:

:hmm:Can't tell her about that

I was just kidding. Never tried that:wink:

What has been heard cannot be unheard.

Really ?????? COLDPLAY ?????
That's wrong ! Just wrong !!! Even Spell Check tells me that it's wrong:lol:

Should stick to U2.
I mean the music

Stick togethaaaa, a maaaannn and aaa woooohhhhmmmmuuuuhhhhnnn ...

Eh.. I have no clue what you're smoking but it sounds like fun.

I don't want to know.

Eh.. I have no clue what you're smoking but it sounds like fun.
cigarette_keyboard-3577.jpg

or maybe

smoke-736531.jpg

Sorry cracked mad wife.

So basically,
I like both Coldplay(Parachutes, blue room, rush of blood.. and all) and Cold-Play, Audioslave(Out of exile only !)
I've Never heard of Travis, I don't like the Sisters or pop/country singers(except Zimmerman)and yeah I Smoke a lot.
And I still use DOS and ride a 120cc 1984 Vespa.

Enough confessions for today... It's coldplay time !!!:hyper:

if you like Coldplay, look up Travis on iTunes. I bet you will like them, too.

I like Re-Offender. Great vid.
I'm a huge fan of Corbijn. But most of his works are unaccessible from my country. They don't even show up on youtube searches, and when someone gives me a link all i get is "This video contains content from ????, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds" in large italic fonts:sad:
It's a damn shame. My friends can't help me out coz No one has ever heard of him.

So I have to keep on asking for help all over the web and almost every time i end up with the vids having the lowest possible res and crappiest audio. That's why I'm pissed of most of the time.:angry:

for GG

tumblr_l76926rqLO1qzd6nho1_400.jpg

:cute:

mayhaps this should be in the hate thread :shrug:

i should be getting on a plane in 3 hours to Melbourne for this little show that a certain irish band are putting on . . . i've heard is quite good and the crowd are pretty special to boot . . . can't ~ am sick and doc advised me not to fly, even though ear infection is just simmering away . . . aaaaaand my boss has organised for a ton of head office flunkies to train me today :cute: . . . but that's not my random confesh . . . i am staggered by how f*****g upset i am that melbourne isn't happening . . . i'm not three for gad's sake so just.stop.crying . . . I know i am still seeing them in 9 days time . . . but wow . . . is feeling like a bit of a twit right now :doh: :sad:

needs to go find her big girl pants and smile and just get on with it ~ sheesh :der:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom