Random Facts and Confessions #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess that I have a crush on our restaurant's sales manager. He's cute in a dorky way and he's a nice guy. If he wasn't one of my bosses and I met him in a bar, I'd probably flirt with him. :shifty: Alas, he is, and nothing is going to happen. But it is fun to have a little crush and seeing him makes my shifts a little nicer. :)

DVR with some saved shows, etc... bit the dust :sad:
New DVR here with supposedly more room to store stuff. We shall see. Just have to wait for all the programming information to download so I can re-program all the shows we set to record daily.

\random

I wish I could just crawl under the covers and hide for the next few days!!!!:reject:

when he asked me "what are you doing here? Just waiting?", I would have gladly answered that I was waiting for him - cause it's partially always true! :)
though i was just waiting for my coffee to get ready, so i just stood in the kitchen, doing absolutely nothing. But I'm glad he decided to step in, because our coffee machine is working again and he got his from there and he had absolutely no reason to come to the kitchen and I would have missed him... but now i did saw him and my day is already better :)

whoops... sorry, i think i just sounded like a lovesick puppie:reject::lol:

:cute: Crushes can be fun eh?

:shifty: Not that I would know.

*cough* Karate tonight, secretly I'm :yippie:'ing in my head.

yeah, crushes are fun! til finally you turn too badly lovesick and just-can't-live-without-him-anymore... or as the little boy in Love Actually said: the agony of love!
i've had pretty nice encounters with him lately! i especially liked our little walk the other day together, it was at least a tiny bit around the work space...
ah, remembered that I must bake some gingerbreads again and take them to his room too! they were really nicely surprised the last time! + it really gives me an opportunity and excuse to see him too ;)

ah, how's it going with the prettyboy of karate? still flirting around? :)
i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you two!

Love Actually. :love: So watching that again with Christmas.

Hey you still got a chance right? :wink: He seems to be rather nice to you! So grab your chance while you have it.
For me it's still flirting with no purpose at all. Though he did drive me home last week when I nearly fainted(they thought it was too dangerous for me to drive, and he was the only one with a license) and he brought cake friday to celebrate us getting our Dans. :shifty: Though he specifically said it was for me because I got my black belt. Then again, the other two who also did their exams weren't there.

So yeah, I still suck at reading these kind of situations. :lol: But likely he's just being nice and nothing more.

Love Actually. :love: So watching that again with Christmas.

Hey you still got a chance right? :wink: He seems to be rather nice to you! So grab your chance while you have it.
For me it's still flirting with no purpose at all. Though he did drive me home last week when I nearly fainted(they thought it was too dangerous for me to drive, and he was the only one with a license) and he brought cake friday to celebrate us getting our Dans. :shifty: Though he specifically said it was for me because I got my black belt. Then again, the other two who also did their exams weren't there.

So yeah, I still suck at reading these kind of situations. :lol: But likely he's just being nice and nothing more.

yeah, so watching Love Actually! i hope to do it right away... miss seeing it already!

i don't know if there's a chance or not... he could just be nice too! yeah, i suck at reading all kinds of signs too! well, we'll see what happens! need more interactions with him :D

aww... that's sweet that he brought a cake for you! why did you nearly fainted??? :huh: hope it was nothing that serious! but i surely think there could be a chance for the two of you as well! with time everything is possible...

ah, men... who can ever understand them? :lol:

oh, epic - one of two roommates of my crush (they are also his quite close buddies and know each other way back) is more familiar with me! he now says me "ciao" instead of "hello"! great success! he's done it twice today already... :lol: i just find it nice!
i guess the gingerbread-spreading and kitchen-funs with the three of them have paid off

Oh that was just my own stupid fault. I didn't eat that much since I had the day off, and had pretty much NO carbohydrates at all. That works well if you're on my mom's diet, but not if you have heavy trainings that evening. :doh:
I had a pizza for breakfast today, so it won't happen again. :wink:

Men are far too confusing to ever understand. :lol:

Ooooh you're getting to know his roommates? :shifty: Great way to edge yourself in his friend group. Well done!

Oh that was just my own stupid fault. I didn't eat that much since I had the day off, and had pretty much NO carbohydrates at all. That works well if you're on my mom's diet, but not if you have heavy trainings that evening. :doh:
I had a pizza for breakfast today, so it won't happen again. :wink:

Men are far too confusing to ever understand. :lol:

Ooooh you're getting to know his roommates? :shifty: Great way to edge yourself in his friend group. Well done!

sorry! eating is important! have some more pizza a few hours before the training! but if you do happen to faint again, the prettyboy can drive you home again!

oh yeah, it's the endless confusion! i guess men are the same confused over women as well :lol: never-ending story!

well, i know already one of his roommates, cause he has worked here the longest! but yeah, not bad to get along with them as well!! the three of them are probably the most normal persons around here! everyone else is just crazy...

:grumpy: He wasn't at training tonight.

sucks when they are not around! :hug: but hopefully you still had a great training!
should go check if mine's at work today... :hmm:

i thought i had lost my ring again yesterday before going to sleep. It kept slipping off, so i took it off and put it on the table and when i was done with my things, i put it back on again and within a few movements and a few minutes there wasn't any ring in my finger! i panicked around, searched around like crazy, even went through the trash because i had just previously thrown stuff in there and then about 10 minutes later i suddenly noticed that I had put the ring on the wrong finger :lol: :doh::doh: but since i used to wear the same ring on the finger i'd put it, years ago, it didn't feel odd at all!

Considering my left upper arm is now purple(no, not bruised blueish, but PURPLE) I'd say it wasn't that great. :wink: We had a newbie, and he had to fight me. I told him about 50 times that you're supposed to aim for the torso and don't hit out like a nutcracker, he kept punching my arm full force. It sucks being a black belt cause I can't do anything back. :grumpy:

:lol: Well at least you didn't lose your ring!

This guy, perhaps?

matt-bellamy-manson-corbis-530-85-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom