Random Facts and Confessions #8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D

Carlos...:hug: (manhug)

Thanks everyone btw. And I will simply say...I feel blessed to have gotten a teaching job here in Michigan! Thousands would love to be in my shoes. So complaining about the contract seems silly to me now.

Sicy... :D :D :D
overkill

edit: :D :D

I am listening/watching the videos of BEP's .......and I'm enjoying them :reject:

tonight's the night!
let's live it up!

:rockon:

Banane09.gif
Danseurs.gif

sooo... random thought of the day: Thumper's father said if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

oh wait, second random thought... it's a quote from Steinbrenner, but it's also something that my mom always taught me: if you do something for someone, and more than two people know about it, you've done it for the wrong reason.

Way too late to quote, but I agree with you 100% on the Lion King thing U2isthebest. Best.Movie.Ever.

When the dvd version came out me and my sister got it for sinterklaas(dec 5, what your christmas is based on). Must've seen it about 10 times that month. :love: and about a million after

:shifty:

Life's not fair isn't it? I mean, I shall never be king, and you shall never see the light of another day again.

I just returned from my birthday celebration and I'm just so high right now, not only because I'm a little drunk (man, I just cannot handle alcohol these days :huh:), but because it was so lovely having all these people around. So many turned up, some of them I didn't even expect to come. We had so much fun and so many great conversations. And the food was also excellent. Weather was bad, but I didn't mind, and I got a lot of really lovely presents. Everyone was just so attentive and sweet. :heart:

Way too late to quote, but I agree with you 100% on the Lion King thing U2isthebest. Best.Movie.Ever.

When the dvd version came out me and my sister got it for sinterklaas(dec 5, what your christmas is based on). Must've seen it about 10 times that month. :love: and about a million after

Life's not fair isn't it? I mean, I shall never be king, and you shall never see the light of another day again.

GG! I know! I love it so much! Simba fans, unite!:hug:

How was Ireland, GG? :love:

I have an art degree and I don't know what to do with it. And I'm tired of people asking me when I'm going to get a "real job." What is a "real job"? :sigh:

GG! I know! I love it so much! Simba fans, unite!:hug:
:hi5: It's awesome that we can say that we're from the time when Disney was known for making brilliant movies, not shitty pop idols.
How was Ireland, GG? :love:

It was really really good to be back. Felt like home right away. :lol: My accent even changed when I was there, at the airport I asked the drivers which bus would become the one to Heuston(there were three to Busaras already, and none to Heuston!) and my friend looked me like :crack: Wtf you speak with an Irish accent? I swear I didn't do it on purpose, my accent just adapts to the place I am or person I speak to.

Saw the mountains of Killiney and Dalkey and Howth, really glad we did that. Also went to Galway, got myself and my mom a Claddagh ring and we did a bit of tourist things in Dublin. Still haven't seen the majority of the castles around as my friend didn't want to plan stuff in advance, so no bustrips to the west coast or south or north of Dublin, but another time I'll do that. Did go to the Zoo and Botanic gardens, that was great. :D

I'm glad you had a good time. It does feel like "home", doesn't it, even to those of us from the U.S. with Irish ancestry. Since you didn't see everything you wanted to, you'll have things to look forward to next time! :hug:

My ex is looking for a house to buy with her current partner and I'm feeling quite jealous and pretty damn pissed off. I clinged to the hope that there might of been some way back for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom