Random Facts and Confessions #8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really sad that today was the last day of my preschool camp :sad: I love all the teachers and parents and kids- I'm going to miss them all so much! I wish I could just see them all year-round. Hopefully I get some babysitting calls! :hyper: :heart:

I have a very early flight to Germany on Saturday morning and since Friday evening will be the day of the Turin concert and I have to pack my suitcase and prepare all kinds of stuff for my journey, I just decided I'll stay up that night because I'd have to get up at about 4.30 anyway :lol: One of our TV programmes is showing Rattle and Hum and a U2 documentary late at night/early in the morning and I will watch it. And since my adrenaline will be super high because of the Turin show and setlist party and the excitement will be enormous because I'm going to the Frankfurt show, I won't be able to sleep anyway. I think I'll be a zombie when the two German shows will be over :crazy:

I have a very early flight to Germany on Saturday morning and since Friday evening will be the day of the Turin concert and I have to pack my suitcase and prepare all kinds of stuff for my journey, I just decided I'll stay up that night because I'd have to get up at about 4.30 anyway :lol: One of our TV programmes is showing Rattle and Hum and a U2 documentary late at night/early in the morning and I will watch it. And since my adrenaline will be super high because of the Turin show and setlist party and the excitement will be enormous because I'm going to the Frankfurt show, I won't be able to sleep anyway. I think I'll be a zombie when the two German shows will be over :crazy:

Maybe, but you'll be a happy zombie, and the envy of thousands of people! :hug:

^ Probably. I'll need a week of sleep afterwards :lol:

No really, I'm so much looking forward to the shows, I can hardly sit still or concentrate on my work. I'm counting the days. After the second show I'll be heading to the sea for a couple of days and enjoy my holidays.

:lol: welcome to the club. I'm not getting anything productive done, will have to drag my ass out to get groceries tomorrow.

:uhoh: I won't be a good party host friday. My laptop SHALL be on the whole evening damnit. Must follow at least the setlist, the party will be really impossible.

Hello I am galeongirl and I have a confession to make. I'm addicted to U2 and setlist parties.

:lol: welcome to the club. I'm not getting anything productive done, will have to drag my ass out to get groceries tomorrow.

:uhoh: I won't be a good party host friday. My laptop SHALL be on the whole evening damnit. Must follow at least the setlist, the party will be really impossible.

Hello I am galeongirl and I have a confession to make. I'm addicted to U2 and setlist parties.

Welcome to the club GaleonGirl :grouphug: :wink:

dear someone,

i am too lazy atm to check what time the setlist party will correspond here.

someone please inform me.

thanking you in advance

danny ;)

:sexywink: . . . *shakes hand/foot* . . . I do believe we've met before but how you doin' :wink:

This! :scream: Have fun, LU! :wave:

what she said!

Welcome to the club GaleonGirl :grouphug: :wink:

aaaaaaaand what she said!

I haven't been keeping up with the rehearsal party, but nonetheless...

<-- Setlist Party Addict :drool: :crack:

:hi5:

dear someone,

i am too lazy atm to check what time the setlist party will correspond here.

someone please inform me.

thanking you in advance

danny ;)

The World Clock - Time Zone Converter - Australia – New South Wales – Sydney vs Italy – Rome

best get up a little earlier just to get all your links up and running before the craic cracks :wink:

set list parties :cute:

I have to admit I missed most of the US setlist parties for sleep reasons. I have no valid reason to miss the EU setlist parties. Well, asides from the German gigs as I will be attending those, but you know what I mean.

:uhoh: Is it bad that I'm actually more excited about the tour and setlist party friday than my party? I wish I had it the next day now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom