Random Facts and Confessions #8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Test results coming back negative, which is good news! :happydance:

That's good to hear! Want that :hug: back atcha?

I actually slept till 2pm today. Not being lazy and sleeping in, but being out cold and waking at 2 shocked at the time. :reject: I think the last two days tired me out quite a bit.

Tonight first time sports again since the summer break. :yippie: Can't wait.

^that's your body telling you that you needed sleep.

last Sunday when it was rainy and cool, I laid down for a nap at noon, and when I woke up it was dark in my room. When I squinted at the clock, it said 9pm. One helluva nap. It had been a hellish week at work, but I hadn't been able to get a decent sleep for more than 4 hours at a time. Until Sunday.

I guess you're right. Cause normally when I sleep in I feel sort of sleepy all day, but now I'm wide awake and not tired. I didn't get enough sleep the night before since I was home late(after falling asleep in the train and nearly going to the wrong side of the country!) and had to get up early. The night before it was late as well.

Hope your work situation improved btw. :)

I just got back from the doctor who I went to for heart palpitations I've been having for a while now, which I mentioned on this thread before. I'm basically fine! He checked my pulse and blood pressure, which were normal, so I don't have any heart murmurs or anything too serious. He's sending me to a cardiologist where they'll do an EKG and echo-type thing and other tests, to see if I have anything wrong with the hearts valves, which I might have since my aunt has that. But if I do, it's perfectly treatable and a lot of people have it. Or it could just be nothing!

It feels soooo good to get this checked out. It's like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. To hear from a professional that I'm relatively fine is so reassuring! Now I can finally move on with my life (even if I have to endure that cardiologist visit :lol:). Never again will I be afraid to go to the doctor. :heart: Thanks to all who encouraged me to go. :hug:

Random fact and confession..
I'm dirt poor, embarrassingly so.....:reject:

I have barely enough food for a week and a negative bank balance, no incoming cash for at least a month, barely any weed or chocolate..:sad:Stressed to the max about cash and overdue bills and outstanding traffic fines, trying to get insurance to help me out but they are sooo freaking slow, centrelink don't understand the extreme poverty we're in, owe friends and family cash. Sometimes it's all too much and I collapse into a shaking mess.

but other times I'm happy. I can walk to most places from here, in a house instead of a cramped one bedroom flat, living with my best friend and protector, lots of garden to de-stress in, no more full-time work to kill my spirit, lots of room for creativity.

I'm torn between heaven and hell. :huh:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Cin :hug: :hug: :hug:

and a big ole block of the good stuff to see you through

cadbury_chocolate_html.jpg

and fyi . . . I love that you are still finding the happy stuff despite the icky bits :heart:

Random fact and confession..
I'm dirt poor, embarrassingly so.....:reject:

I have barely enough food for a week and a negative bank balance, no incoming cash for at least a month, barely any weed or chocolate..:sad:Stressed to the max about cash and overdue bills and outstanding traffic fines, trying to get insurance to help me out but they are sooo freaking slow, centrelink don't understand the extreme poverty we're in, owe friends and family cash. Sometimes it's all too much and I collapse into a shaking mess.

but other times I'm happy. I can walk to most places from here, in a house instead of a cramped one bedroom flat, living with my best friend and protector, lots of garden to de-stress in, no more full-time work to kill my spirit, lots of room for creativity.

I'm torn between heaven and hell. :huh:

wow you have been deserving of a break for a while cin. hang in there :hug:

I know, it was more like a 'I never knew you did it' sort of post. :shifty:

I'll be quiet now.

sell your remaining weed and get some food. weed is expensive.

:hug:

:laugh: not sure if my housemate would be too pleased!!

:hug: :hug: Cin :hug:

and a big ole block of the good stuff to see you through

cadbury_chocolate_html.jpg

and fyi . . . I love that you are still finding the happy stuff despite the icky bits :heart:

:hug: Hang in there Cin, hope it gets better soon!

I gotta see the happy stuff, thinking about the bad things is too overwhelming and I end up in the foetal position in tears.

so
:happydance:

oh yeah, no more webz for me for a few weeks. :crack: Will try to drop in as often as I can tho. :hug::hug: you guys and thankyou. knowing the craic is always here helps a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom