Random Facts and Confessions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LikeNoOneBefore

Refugee
Basically, it means what it says. List off any random fact or confession you would think others would be interested in. They can be as deep or as funny as you want them to.

For example, here's mine.

I cry everytime I watch Pocahontas, especially in the deleted scene where John Smith and Pocahontas sing "If I Never Knew You," but that's only in the special edition. For the regular one, I cry in the ending. I hadn't cried when watching that movie until this year. :lol: :reject:

I had my belly button pierced when I was 18 and about a year later I got a tattoo. Years have passed and I still haven't plucked up the courage to tell my parents.:reject: Part of me thinks that they already know and just haven't mentioned it. I figure I'll tell them if I get pregnant, then they'll be too happy to yell at me.

Did I mention that I'm a 30 year old married lady. :shifty:

My friends and I put a whole huge (economy sized) box of laundry detergent in our city's underground fountain so that when they turned on the jets the next day, the whole area was two feet deep in suds. At least it cleaned the park a little bit.

We didn't even get to see it, but a girl I know was walking by and saw a man mopping up tons of suds and she thought "Either they are cleaning the fountain or someone played a massive prank."

LikeNoOneBefore said:

I cry everytime I watch Pocahontas, especially in the deleted scene where John Smith and Pocahontas sing "If I Never Knew You," but that's only in the special edition. For the regular one, I cry in the ending. I hadn't cried when watching that movie until this year. :lol: :reject:

haha, that is quite explainable.

I have the same problem as well, but with different types of movies. I hardly cry in romantic movies or thrillers, unless I am with a girl or something and she makes me emotional, but I get really choked up on sports related feel-good movies, like Rudy, Remember The Titans, Pride, Gridiron Gang, Radio, etc. haha. It is really funny, every time I watch one of those, at the end my eyes will be balling. Maybe it's because I love sports and those movies just make you feel good. I don't know. haha. Pride when Terrence Howard does his little speech thing in the middle of the movie, I get really emotional each time. Or in Radio when Coach Jones announces he is retiring, etc. haha, just that type of stuff.

Last edited:
I LOVE the Backstreet Boys! :lmao:

Oh, when I was in like seventh grade or something, I convinced a bunch of small children that Orlando Bloom was my older brother! :lol: I had great answers to all of their questions, too. I still think I'm amazing because of that.

The Lion King is just about the only thing in this world that makes me cry.

I've lost all sexual attraction to the members of U2...:shifty:

Don't get me wrong, I still love them all, I'm always going to be obsessed with them, I think they're good looking, but the sex appeal is gone. :uhoh:

I don't love them any less, I just don't visit PLEBA as often :wink:

Confessions for the day...

* I almost cried today about something on TV and that NEVER happens. I can't remember the last time I cried over a movie or something on TV. I was watching E-vets and someone's Great Dane had eaten rat poison and it was a done deal, but the guy was sobbing and then they had to run home and get their other dog and have her labs done b/c she'd thrown up the night before.

* I downloaded the Hamster Dance Remix song and listened to it twice.

* I let my cats eat pizza.

* I've taken over 9 pills and still have a bad headache.

- When i was about 4 or 5 i was into meat loaf and my brother was into take that lmao.

cinnaminson said:
I had my belly button pierced when I was 18 and about a year later I got a tattoo. Years have passed and I still haven't plucked up the courage to tell my parents.:reject: Part of me thinks that they already know and just haven't mentioned it. I figure I'll tell them if I get pregnant, then they'll be too happy to yell at me.

Did I mention that I'm a 30 year old married lady. :shifty:

are you kidding! DAMN
i couldn't keep my belly button from my parents....cause i hate clothing:shrug:

oh a confession:

~i hate clothing!
~i don't think sex before marriage is impure
~ive had 3 chocolate bars today
~i listen to fergie and the pussy cat dolls sometimes:reject:
~i only shave my legs once every 6 months maybe...i don't wear anything but jeans a lot.
~i hate hicks(my family is hick)
~i hate alberta mostly central alberta though..meh its alright i wouldn't move here though.
~i've thought about going lez:lmao: it was a joke though

love_u2_adam said:

are you kidding! DAMN
i couldn't keep my belly button from my parents....cause i hate clothing:shrug:

~ive had 3 chocolate bars today

~i only shave my legs once every 6 months maybe...i don't wear anything but jeans a lot.
QUOTE]

It's kinda hard when I have to stretch or reach for something, luckily long t-shirts are back:wink:

totally with you for the chocky and hairy legs thing.:reject:

I'm housesitting for my parents while they are in Europe and I'm having a party tomorrow. Booya!

anitram said:
I'm housesitting for my parents while they are in Europe and I'm having a party tomorrow. Booya!

I would be so nervous that I would never be able to have a house party, other than maybe a small gathering. Too much liability. I have been to a few open house parties where the house has gotten trashed and, yea, I could never do that to my parents. haha.

Edit: But we are immature teenagers, so yea. it might be different if you are older.

LOL, I'm in my mid-20s and pretty much everyone there will be a law student, so we're rather familiar with liability. :wink:

anitram said:
LOL, I'm in my mid-20s and pretty much everyone there will be a law student, so we're rather familiar with liability. :wink:

This sounds ripe for comedy. :up:

Fact: I find girls I despise on MySpace and make them look fat using Photoshop. It makes me laugh.

In the summer, no matter how tired I am, I literally just want to stay up until the wee hours of the night. It almost hurts my pride to go to bed early...even when my eyes are slamming shut.

I have 2 fake myspaces and I use them to trick people... (not anyone that's a good friend, but acquaintances that I really don't like)

COBL_04 said:
I talk to myself ALL the time. Seriously. It's how I pass the time at work. It also helps me fall asleep.

Sometimes I will make fake scenarios when I'm bored or home alone. I will do a whole scene from a movie or something just to occupy myself. Sometimes the characters will be husband and wife and in an argument or whatever else. Yeah I'm psycho.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom