Random Facts and Confessions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent secrets, I am the one that left a girl waiting, it's hard to fall out of love, it's surprisingly easy to spend a year more or less alone and you can't always get what you want.

COBL_04 said:
I talk to myself ALL the time. Seriously. It's how I pass the time at work. It also helps me fall asleep.

hahaha. I do that sometimes. I haven't tried that before going to sleep. I will need to try that.

I wake up at 11:30 each morning and go to bed at 3 AM or later. :reject: However, and this may surprise some of you, but I LOVE getting up early with the sun. :drool: It makes me feel so much better. So I hate myself for not having the willpower to go to bed. :angry:

Oh, and don't feel bad COBL_04, I talk to myself all the time as well, just not when other people are around. :giggle:

OH i don't have willpower to go to bed either. :( I would love to get up with the sun and feel fully rested and refreshed and begin my day and everything... but I just end up loving to sleep too much when 6am rolls around.

Mine:

* Talk to myself all the time and I answer myself

* I go to bed at 3 and wake up at 6

* I shave my legs rarely...

* I always cry watching movies...whatever the movie is

And forgot this one:

* I brush my teeth everytime I eat or drink juice, milk...to many times a day

Last edited:
i relieve enjoyable scenes from my life when i'm walking down the street and i enjoy them so much i find myself repeating the dialogue to myself and laughing and shaking my head.

all out loud.

more because this is fun.

-I get really annoyed when people don't cross their 7's and Z's. thus I am annoyed much of the time.
-I only own 3 pairs of shoes, 1 being flip flops and 1 being sneakers.
-I just got out of the shower.
-I'm drinking water next to my mom's new macbook.
-I still sleep with my simba that I got when I was 3.
-I enjoy "say my name" by destiny's child.
-I am depressed.
-I eat too much.
-I download music illegally.
-I have lots of confessions that would change the way people see me a lot so I won't confess here.
-I once was in possession of alcohol on my high school campus.
-I've only been to the pool once this summer, and I forgot (or didn't bother) to shave my bikini line for the occasion considering how long it'd been.

I cry everytime at the ending of My Girl.

I sing along to music all of the time.

I have never been kissed, or have had a relationship with anyone.

I still can't bring up the courage to come out to my family.

I made the tv fall down on top of my little sister (who was 2 at the time, I was 5) upstairs, worried that we won't be able to watch tv anymore.

My mom freaked out when I dyed my hair.

I listen to Dancing Queen and Lady Marmalade.

- I sometimes dont wanna go pub cos i much rather stay home and play online roleplaying games :lol:

i like a guy so much and i hate it. i dont want to like him at all but i do. practically everyone i know has either liked him or does now. and he'll never have the same feelings for me.

:huh:

-During the past two weeks I went out 7 times with a guy I met online. I told my parents I was just going out with my usual friends.

-I can't sleep with the window open.

-as much as I love my friends, I often get annoyed and sickened at how shallow and immature they are.

-I've eaten too much chocolate ice cream this weekend.

-I only had my first kiss last week. I'm 18.

COBL_04 said:
I talk to myself ALL the time. Seriously. It's how I pass the time at work. It also helps me fall asleep.

I talk to myself in the mirror a lot, acting out scenarios as if someone's interviewing me for something, or I'm yelling at a person that hurt me and saying things I'd never say to them.

I also mock myself like so:

"(random question). Well, of COURSE, Tracy. Why would it be that? SHUT UP TRACY!"

It makes my friends laugh a lot. :lol:

-I'm afraid to be too happy, I think.
-I haven't kissed someone in nearly two years. He was my first (and last) boyfriend.
-I compose music a lot.
-I think "Don't Stand So Close To Me" by The Police is one of the funniest songs ever.
-I'm very insecure about my size 36A chest. I think guys don't like me because I'm too small. :lmao: :reject: (I apologize to the guys reading this. I know not all of you are that immature and shallow. :wink: )

Last edited:
-I do believe I am a nudist at heart.
-I hate it, but I get so jealous about stupid things.
-My ex-boyfriend (best friend) and I argue all the time and say the meanest things to each other, but at the end of the day, we're closer than anyone will ever know.
-My left breast is bigger than my right one. (My ex-bofyriend confirmed [with his hands] that it doesn't matter.)

vaz02 said:
- I sometimes dont wanna go pub cos i much rather stay home and play online roleplaying games :lol:

Well, I might have that beat. My work is a lot of walking around through buildings at the college I go to. I check them and lock them etc.

Right now, I'm addicted to my baseball game and sometimes when I am walking alone, I will have a pretend radio interview where someone in my head asks me questions about my baseball team, and I will actually answer them...sometimes out loud. It's childish, I know. :reject:

Let's see:

1. Today, I sucked at my soccer game. I was just terrible. I am so mad at myself.

2. In about 10 minutes, I am hanging out with a person that is my best friend, but 2 other dudes that piss me off that he likes.

U2democrat said:

I've lost all sexual attraction to the members of U2...:shifty:

Don't get me wrong, I still love them all, I'm always going to be obsessed with them, I think they're good looking, but the sex appeal is gone. :uhoh:

I don't love them any less, I just don't visit PLEBA as often :wink:

same here pretty much, i mean i still think theyre hot i guess (well bono at least and i guess edge) but i dont think about it much, and I don't have any pics of U2 on my macbook yet

Originally posted by EdgeIsTooSexy
i like a guy so much and i hate it. i dont want to like him at all but i do. practically everyone i know has either liked him or does now. and he'll never have the same feelings for me.

yeah that sucks ... i know the feeling all too well.

Originally posted by LikeNoOneBefore
-I haven't kissed someone in nearly two years. He was my first (and last) boyfriend.

i havent kissed a guy in a year... he was the only guy i have ever made out with... and I, uh, didn't know his name :reject: and we were outside...in public... :huh: oh how strange things happen

-I've never gotten drunk or smoked pot or anything. I'm kinda boring I guess.
-I've never had a real boyfriend.
-I have hardly any girl friends...guys are so much cooler... :wink:
-A lot of music makes me cry, or at least tear up. For example...almost anything by Sigur Ros :wink:
-I have an extremely obsessive personality. Seriously, whether it be a person, band, TV show, project, whatever - I get waaayyy too into it and can't stop thinking or worrying about it.
-Sometimes I like acting like a jerk or screwing with people, but in reality I don't want to hurt anybody, not even the people I don't like.
-I started drinking Mountain Dew to make fun of the WOOO XTREME LIFESTYLE people...but I actually became somewhat addicted to it.
-Though I've tried, I can't make myself post regularly on any board but this one :D

LikeNoOneBefore said:

I talk to myself in the mirror a lot, acting out scenarios as if someone's interviewing me for something, or I'm yelling at a person that hurt me and saying things I'd never say to them.

That's EXACTLY what I do. If something important's coming up I always talk it over with myself. :S

Also I am still not premium, even though it's been two weeks and I spent $35 :mad:

AtomicBono said:

-I have an extremely obsessive personality. Seriously, whether it be a person, band, TV show, project, whatever - I get waaayyy too into it and can't stop thinking or worrying about it.

OK, seriously, I'm like too! Right now, my obsession is Grey's Anatomy and I can't stop dreaming about Dr. Sheperd.

i keep crying in movies these days, and i don't know why. and i cry at happy things. like in "Ratatouille."

and, earlier in the year, the trailer for "Amazing Grace" made me tear up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom