Random Factoids and Confessions: Vol. III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I obsessively remembered dinosaur stuff when I was a kid, now I am studying palaeontology, the lesson is to pick something practical to obsess over :wink:

I, too, was hopelessly obssessed with dinosaurs when I was a kid, and now study criminals and their habits. It's at least more practical than art, which is what I did in various ways since leaving school.
:uhoh:

And rocks.
I used to dig in my backyard for rocks (or if I could find any fossils...)all the time and collect them too.

I used to wanna be a paleontologist. Guess that is my random fact! :D

I, too, was hopelessly obssessed with dinosaurs when I was a kid, and now study criminals and their habits. It's at least more practical than art, which is what I did in various ways since leaving school.
:uhoh:

I also was obsessed with dinosaurs when I was younger. I wanted to either be a paleontologist or an archaeologist. Now I'm interested in the legal and medical fields. :up:

I'll need to ask her about that.

But on the plus side, she loved planes and spacecraft and all that growing up. I doubt I went a day from 3rd-7th grade where I didn't spend time either reading, drawing, watching or building something to do with that. So our geekiness syncs up quite well. :D

I haven't even gotten paid yet, but yesterday we went outlet shopping and today I've ordered a lens for my camera and a backpack/harness for my dog, plus my new 500GB MyBook arrived. Good thing I am so diligent with budgeting my bills!

I have charged hundreds and hundreds of dollar on my credit card in the past week, making flight reservations, hotel reservations, and car reservations for my son, my sister, and her son to go to Disney World and Sanibel Island, FL, in October. But it will be worth it! :hyper:

I was obsessed with the universe in my younger years, astronomiser was the job I wanted to be in, but then I discovered that you need to be very, very capable with Maths Methods and Physics, so that went out the window. Still extremely interesting to me though...

Speaking of paleantologists, how about that episode of Friends where Brad Pitt (making a guest appearance as a Rachel-hater) asks Ross what he's doing now after he remembers Ross used to be massively interested in dinosaurs... :lol:

I watched a full episode of Seinfeld last night.

It really was about nothing, hey!

Friends is sooooooooooooo much better. Except for Kramer, he was pretty cool.

Ladette to Lady is my current favourite show :love:, right after How I Met Your Mother. But Balls of Steel is not on after it anymore. :sad:

And I'm 18 on Friday :D

But everyone decided July/August is a good time to turn 18, so I can't have my party for a pharking month (16th August). Is this still alright do ya reckon? Cos I'm worried it won't mean anything and no one will really care...

:yippie: sounds good to me!!!! thanks girls :hug: *WENEEDArubshandstogetherSMILEY*

Ohh man I can't wait.

18th - my birthday. dinner. beer. pokies
19th - invite the boys round. drinks. MYNT.
25th - freo's deb
26th - scott's 18th. PRINCE.
2nd - ella's 18th.
9th - amanda's 18th.
16th - my 18th.
23rd - herbie's 18th.

add in more mynt...

:drool:

i have new clothes as well :D

Just polished off an animation extravaganza, 20 elements designed in illustrator, 130 different animation actions in keynote, and a one minute long animate diagram on shell bed genesis :D

I love my MacBook.

random: now, my dad's 4 GB -something PC is gone, and he bought a Dell. I discouraged him often...anyway yesterday he found out that if he removes the battery the laptop only has 3 of those little stands, so that it wags like hell all the time!
:eeklaugh:

I have the solar energy capsule they have been looking for.

fbi.jpg

my random confession:

when i see a grey cat i think of sicy

when i go shopping for shoes and i see those wierd looking shoes i think of carlos

when easter comes around and i see those peeps i think of april

when i hear 'night and day' playing on my computer i think of jase

when daisy and i go shopping at petsmart and we see the fishes i think of bonochick

and it goes on...

Confession #1 - I went to see Tom Jones last week, for the second time in a year :reject:

Confession #2 - Tom Jones makes me think of Icelle :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom