Random Factoids and Confessions: Vol. III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy I really, really like unexpectedly kissed me in Chicago last week and it was as wonderful as I wanted it to be.

Too bad that he's now back on the west coast :sigh:

It was an english lit/lang paper on Chaucer's "The Merchant's Tale" and Brian Friel's "Translations". It wasn't so bad actually, though the stuff I did revise was a bit irrelevant, but I guess that's just sods law :wink:

Only 2 more A-level exams to go :up:

Oooh, I remember doing that exam for A-level English but we did a different Canterbury Tale.

Not long to go now :applaud:

A guy I really, really like unexpectedly kissed me in Chicago last week and it was as wonderful as I wanted it to be.

Too bad that he's now back on the west coast :sigh:

Awwwwww :cute:

confession: my favourite thing ever is right before a guy kisses me, cuz I can always tell. They get this look in their eyes and theres this energy

anyone else agree?

:banghead: missing out!!!!! had no success last night. but i still had fun i guess. someone gave me a mint and convinced me it was a biccie. did i feel like an idiot.

my confessions today:

1. i spent like $60 bucks on music on satday and felt reeeally guilty
2. i really dont know if sports journalism is for me anymore... but it's the only think i've ever persued...

:banghead: missing out!!!!! had no success last night. but i still had fun i guess. someone gave me a mint and convinced me it was a biccie. did i feel like an idiot.

my confessions today:

1. i spent like $60 bucks on music on satday and felt reeeally guilty
2. i really dont know if sports journalism is for me anymore... but it's the only think i've ever persued...

You're so young, there's plenty of time to change. I know I'll only be doing what I do for another 8 - 10 years before needing a new career.

Confession: I have no food in my house.

I just decided to skip the economy law lecture today! :barf:

Thank god I'm through with law classes. Though two out of three of my teachers were great and funny, and some of the things I learnt I could already use, there are more enjoyable things to do with that time. :)

I'm going to see the Germans play at the Euro 2008 for the first time tonight.

The "maybe considering possibly getting a puppy" has progressed to "maybe getting a puppy, on the waiting list".....

I am consumed with fear of having cancer.

:|

Have you been tested at all? Hope you're okay. :up:

I actually had a similar fear, after being sick for weeks. I had severe pins & needles, lack of coordination, and really strange headaches...turns out it was viral, and I'm finally on the mend. My doctor actually got mad at me for Googling my symptoms and working myself up.

Oh yeah, I'm okay, it's sort of an ongoing thing. Like every time I get sick, hurt, whatever, I start thinking about what kind of cancer it could be. I feel really silly even admitting this. :reject:

Not silly at all! I'm a huge hypochondriac when it comes to health, because I'm normally very healthy. Basically, I'm the biggest wimp ever. A few weeks ago, when I was convinced that my time was winding down, I started looking at babies in a new light. I'd see them with their smiling mothers or fathers in the waiting room, and think, 'life has passed me by, and I've missed my chance to bring life into this world.' It was a sad moment. :wink:

Confession: I'm now looking to procreate, before I lose it completely.

I'm scared I'm going to do badly on my exams, even though my uni place is unconditional and they'll accept me regardless :huh:

I used to be like that, but stopped caring as much this year... I always want to do well but I never work myself up about them anymore. No point really... and as long as I get the score I need (which I'm pretty confident of) but even then there's ways around it.

I've done this before... I get really worried because there's so MANY different types, and that's just cancer... so I just had to stop and try and never think about it.

Man I don't think I could handle the thought of impending death if something happened though. That old "I wouldn't like to live like that" nutshell doesn't sit as easily with me...

impending death - meh well thats why you rock hard when you are alive and have life insurance so the people you leave behind can have a great party when you are gone.

my confession-
i bought an amywinehouse cd.

to play in the car when i went on a road trip with the boss (he likes her) (i like the boss)

we had lunch together ....

:love:

cough cough .sigh. back to reality.

A handful of my rellies are currently battling cancer. On my Mum's side it's all the females who have it. I try to not think about the possibilities of getting it because the probability frightens the daylights out of me.

The "maybe considering possibly getting a puppy" has progressed to "maybe getting a puppy, on the waiting list".....

What kind of puppy? :cute:

What kind of puppy? :cute:

German Shepherd, from west German highlines. Kenya's breeder has a good relationship with probably the most well respected German Shepherd breeder in the world. She left for Germany yesterday to go visit him, took one of her females with her and has another female still back in Germany (couldn't find a qualified person in the USA to train her). I believe both are being bred this summer. She sent me an e-mail with a list of German males she liked, I'm not sure which it will be though. I was not planning to get another dog, but I would be an idiot to pass up a puppy from one of these breedings, especially at the price of being an acquaintance! (These adults are all probably worth over $40,000 each which I find insane but this breeder makes absolute NO money breeding her dogs, she does it b/c she is obsessed with the breed and sells her pups at a more than fair price.)

Yeah no kidding! We're both like....what's one more? At least Kenya is only 58 lbs and Coke 62. The cats are the naughty ones!

I shouldn't be allowed to use WebMD and other sites like that. |

I've convinced myself of many an illness.

when I was in high school I was convinced I had a melanoma (skin cancer). All because a mole on my arm got scratched when I was stuffing around and it bled. I was imagining myself at school with one arm missing and how I'd have to tuck my sleeves inside my jumpers so it didn't look stupid.

more than 15 years later I still have both arms and I've realised that the killer mole is actually just a weird freckle :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom