Random Factoids and Confessions: Vol. III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For laughs during a discussion, I often tell people that wikipedia is not a valid source for facts, and then later in the same discussion suggest they look at the wikipedia article on the topic.

Also I have no shame. :\

For laughs during a discussion, I often tell people that wikipedia is not a valid source for facts, and then later in the same discussion suggest they look at the wikipedia article on the topic.

Also I have no shame. :\

I'm getting to be a bit that way as well... I'll do most things to get a laugh out of people. I ran up the metal part between the escalators and slid down at the station just to get a laugh... among other things.

I like wikipedia :lol: I use it all the time, I just change a few words around and make sure I'm not dumb enough to cite it :lol:

Well, just finished my Chem exam

And if anyone wants to just lodge a bullet in my brain, or drop a tonne of bricks on my head, that'd be fine.

But it's done now.

My Psych exam was pretty easy though.

Now I've just got the GAT tomorrow (Victorians will know what I'm on about) which I just do not give a shit about and it's back to basics...

I got 75% on an analysis of analysis of John Donne's poetry, which I was pretty happy with cos I hate poetry. :)

Well, just finished my Chem exam

And if anyone wants to just lodge a bullet in my brain, or drop a tonne of bricks on my head, that'd be fine.

But it's done now.

My Psych exam was pretty easy though.

Now I've just got the GAT tomorrow (Victorians will know what I'm on about) which I just do not give a shit about and it's back to basics...

I got 75% on an analysis of analysis of John Donne's poetry, which I was pretty happy with cos I hate poetry. :)

im glad its over for you :hug: exams FT PHAIL :down:

I have an exam first thing tomorrow and I've spent the majority of today pissing about and doing nothing. I hate revision.

What's the exam?

That sounds like something I would have done. I was always lazy when it came to exams and essays. I wish I could have settled myself more but I always left things to the very last minute.

That sounds like something I would have done. I was always lazy when it came to exams and essays. I wish I could have settled myself more but I always left things to the very last minute.

Same here...long as it gets done in time right? :D

:up:watching movies while high. What did you see? :lol:

Akira, End of Evangelion, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

then yesterday I did the same thing and watched American Psycho and American Beauty and an episode of America's Next Top Model

:crack: unintentional theme there

oh yeah and I watched some of Popmart!! :D Unfortunately it started skipping on LNOE... :angry:

I feel like such a bum :lol: my work's been closed due to flooding so i've just been chillin, smokin and eatin cake

oh man

Same here...long as it gets done in time right? :D

Akira, End of Evangelion, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

then yesterday I did the same thing and watched American Psycho and American Beauty and an episode of America's Next Top Model

:crack: unintentional theme there

oh yeah and I watched some of Popmart!! :D Unfortunately it started skipping on LNOE... :angry:

I feel like such a bum :lol: my work's been closed due to flooding so i've just been chillin, smokin and eatin cake

oh man

:hmm: I bet Popmart would be amazing while high...I've watched The Flaming Lips' UFO at the Zoo, which is trippy as hell and very colorful. But, today, I'll give Popmart a try.

Oh, and yeah, cut down on the cake eating. :lol:

- I got my first traffic ticket

- I might be getting a puppy

- I need to think of a way real fast to pay for said puppy

51X90PXHXVL._SL500_BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

Confession: I bought this book tonight for $4.00. One chapter in, my dog has already confided in me that she was weened from her mother much too early--and how that explains the latent anger she routinely demonstrates by chewing crater-sized holes in my socks. :angry:

What's the exam?

It was an english lit/lang paper on Chaucer's "The Merchant's Tale" and Brian Friel's "Translations". It wasn't so bad actually, though the stuff I did revise was a bit irrelevant, but I guess that's just sods law :wink:

Only 2 more A-level exams to go :up:

I'm a bit pissed right now...I have to wear a dress :yikes:

Graduation...and I'm not getting my diploma :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom