Random Factoids and Confessions: Vol. III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I stayed in a trucker motel, like something out of a baaaaad horror flick, and despite having the door dead-bolted and having a German Shepherd dog sleeping at the foot of my bed, I kept a knife out on the night stand....

i want to hear what danny got up to on his birthday ... :waiting:

On the day I got a few kisses and hugs at school, went out for tea with the family, played pokies, got a free shot, went and saw nan, played mario kart.

Yesterday a few mates came round and we sank a few stubbies, played mario kart, then i went to mynt and had an alright time.

I feel like I've disappointed people :lol:

On the day I got a few kisses and hugs at school, went out for tea with the family, played pokies, got a free shot, went and saw nan, played mario kart.

Yesterday a few mates came round and we sank a few stubbies, played mario kart, then i went to mynt and had an alright time.

I feel like I've disappointed people :lol:
Pokies!!!!! You've disappointed me, young man. :tsk: You're about 60 years too young to be on the pokies!!!!

:lol: They were too hard!!! There's about 20 buttons you can press! I couldn't figure it out, so I kept pressing buttons until my dollar ended and went and played the grab-the-chocolate-with-the-claw game instead :D

In Chemisty the other day I sang Roses by OutKast - the entire song, all the way through.

It felt awesome.

Even the rap verse :D

Well she got a hotty body
But attitude was potty
When I met her a party
She was hardly acting naughty...

I almost cried today on the way to work in the morning. For some reason I started thinking about my brother who passed away 14 years ago.
Random.

strange.:|

I came to a realisation that you are wasting your own time if it's spent around people who don't even acknowledge your presence, or lack of. And by "you/your" I mean "my/I/mine", etc..

:hug: Sometimes I almost cry thinking about the fact that my grandma and my parents won't be around forever. :sigh:

My mom passed away just over 7 years ago, and I still cry over her sometimes, especially when I'm really tired, sick, or feeling alone. And her brother, one of my favorite uncles, left us in December 2005. I miss them both terribly. :sad:

i'm waiting for my tea to heat up in the microwave, it takes 3 minutes. I was soo hungry that I almost couldn't wait that long and had some chocolate :reject: luckily I came here instead, it's ready!!!

I'm hungry but I WILL wait for dinner :drool: we're eating chinese takeout so I don't care I'll have to wait 4 more hours, I WILL wait and eat it all! :drool: I SO LOVE CHINESE FOOD!

I'm a little depressed because it's my birthday today and only a few people remembered it.

On the other hand, I have hardly told anyone when my birthday is, so I don't even know what I'm complaining about.

I'm a little depressed because it's my birthday today and only a few people remembered it.

On the other hand, I have hardly told anyone when my birthday is, so I don't even know what I'm complaining about.

Awwwww . . . happy birthday! I've been away from interference and computers in general since July 16, and am very slow in catching up! Have a happy, happy day, and many more! :hug:

Oh, I'm sorry either. Totally forgot which date it was today.
Happy Birthday!

Thanks people, you're the best. :D

I got some very sweet messages from people here on this forum, :cute: but I was just a little pissed yesterday at my collegues and some of my friends who didn't write or call at all. Touchy me. Normally I don't even really care about my birthday, but when nothing happens, I'm upset after all.

But I'm kind of used to that because my birthday has always been in the middle of the summer holidays with a lot of people on vacation and such. Therefore I never got any wellwishes or presents at school :scream:. Sometimes it sucks to be a summer child.

My birthdays are often fairly uneventful and while it may seem like kind of a drag, I prefer that over crowds of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom