Question of fidelity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

girlhappy

War Child
I know that this may sound like a stupid question, but...The thing is i have this "something" between adventure and some kind of relationship with one guy who is maybe interested in real relationship with me, but i am not. Still, i have some feelings for him. There are 2 guys i met online,they both want to meet me. I know it probably will be nothing like cheating, still i feel like i m cheating! I have this moral system (Kant-a like) and even though i cant even say I have a boyfriend, i feel like going out with others is not right. I know that people dont even think twice about going to bed with someone(and they have real relationships) but what can i say?innocent and in a sense i am...
Anyone? I have to say i dont have much of love - relationships experience.:love

Don't do what you wouldn't want your partner to do to you.

When I had a girlfriend I always tried to behave in her absence as I did in her presence. That should keep you.

Last edited:
^ really good advice.

In regards to your situatoin, girlhappy, I'd say not worry so much. Whatever you do, just be upfront about what you want, and what you plan to put in to the relationship. And what you expect to get out of the relationship.

You aren't commited to anyone right now?
THen don't worry
No one is commited to you right now, correct?

Then don't worry at all.

Hmm...... but do take the time to indulge in yourself, as in, don't feel so guilty for having somany men want you. Heh heh heh. :sexywink:

nothing wrong with being wanted

Just as long as you keep your fidelity, when it's for real.

good luck :up:

Rereading your post.... just be upfront with your current guy that you're not being serious. That's my only advice, as far as he goes.

Back
Top Bottom