Procrastinors of the world, unite !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
I procrastinate, way, way too much.
I always find myself in front of the computer at 4 am, the day a paper is due. Actually, I should be studying right now.

So who else is like that?
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I can resist everything except temptation."
Oscar Wilde

I would have posted earlier... but meh...
lol yeah, procrastination? Thats virtually my middle name... So yeah, unforgettable procrastinator something... bah ill finish this later

(no I really wont)

Originally posted by Naya:
I procrastinate, way, way too much.
I always find myself in front of the computer at 4 am, the day a paper is due. Actually, I should be studying right now.

So who else is like that?
biggrin.gif

I won't tell your teacher you weren't studying if you don't tell my students I wasn't grading their papers.
wink.gif

------------------
"Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

I?ve looked at this thread, six or seven times already, ---I am suppose to pick up a friend at the airport at 9:00, ---I think I?ll get a cup of coffee

------------------
?Economy is the basis of society. When the economy is stable, society develops. The ideal economy combines the spiritual and the material, and the best commodities to trade in are sincerity and love.? Morihei Ueshiba

15 page essay due monday, about 40 hours actually.
have i cracked a book? NO. i didn't procrastinate on getting the books, i did that part great. but now they are about 2 weeks overdue, meaning i got them about a month ago. didn't look at them since.

Oh yeh thats me- ive been off skool over a week, i have a french presentation to do, 4 english essays and about 10 spanish homeworks FOR TOMORROW......i have not done them then i have exams in june and im sooo gonna fail- last year i got away with it and ended up with like A*'s and stuff but these exams are really hard and im STILL not studying- i cant do any work- whats wrong with me?!?!!?

Originally posted by bono-vox:
whats wrong with me?!?!!?

*you're becoming a student. a full fledged student.
somehow through doing very little work you will be elevated to scholarly study where you will attempt to do as little work as you did before. in spite of exponentially larger reading lists and higher expectations, you will succeed

------------------
> > >

Yup, a major procrastinator here...you might as well all join under my leadership as far as procrastinating goes.

Actually, I would have posted to this thread sooner, but I kept putting it off.
wink.gif

I can't tel you the trouble procrastinating has gotten me into in school, at work, monetarily....and yet I persist in it. What's up with that?

I'm bad, but my sister is worse! We come from two very "go getter" parents, who can't understand where the gene pool got corrupted. We're also huge slobs, where our parents are total neatnicks...go figure.

every time i have to study for an exam my room gets a full make-over because it is not 'conjucive for study'.

no naya...you are by no means alone!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Originally posted by kobayashi:
*you're becoming a student. a full fledged student.
somehow through doing very little work you will be elevated to scholarly study where you will attempt to do as little work as you did before. in spite of exponentially larger reading lists and higher expectations, you will succeed

phew *wipes sweat from brow*
biggrin.gif

100% procrastinator here!
biggrin.gif

*actually wondering why I'm not in bed yet*
wink.gif

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom