Problems With One Of My Dogs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
My black lab Eddie's hind legs aren't working too well anymore. He can't stand up and stay up without us helping him. The vet gave us one thing to try for a few days, and if that doesn't work, it's over. We live in Michigan, and Mom lives in Maryland, but she is driving out here on Sunday, just in case. This is awful. We've had that dog for over 12 years...ever since he was a puppy. I hope he's going to be okay.

339%3C%3A34323232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3DXROQDF%3E2323488%3B28%3A%3C%3Aot1lsi

Yeah, he's missing a toe on his one front foot...it had to be removed because of cancer. That poor dog has been through so much. I'm gonna be crushed if this is the end. :sad:

Poor Eddie, he's such a cute old guy...keeping him rested for the next few days may help too, if it's some type of temporary nerve damage - it's kind of a crapshoot for figuring out the cause when they get to be his age. You know how to get ahold of me if I can be of any help :hug:

He sure is a beautiful dog BC.I love all his toys, the big baby:heart: My nearest neighbours have a rotweiller cross black labrador called smooch. He is the jet black and the glossiest most handsome dog I think I've seen.
Eddie trusts you and knows you'll do the best for him. It is hard and very sad-making.Good luck :hug:

He's an absolutely beautiful dog. I wish him and you the best of luck.

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom