Prayers needed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2doggie

War Child
in the land of the GEORGIA BULLDOGS...WOOF WOOF WO
On March 9th, one of my best friends gave birth to a baby girl named Anastasia. She was full-term. 7 lbs, 2 oz. Had no indication during pregnancy that anything was wrong....
Anastasia was born with Trisomy 13. She'll most likely be going home from the hospital on Sunday. Doctors give her 2 or 3 weeks.
Angela and Scott, her parents and my dear friends, lost everything they owned in Katrina. And as devastating as that was for them, it pales to what they are facing right now.
Anastasia is their first child. This is so unfair.

Please pray for them.

That's heartbreaking. My thoughts are with your friend and he family. :(

(and with you also :hug: )

Wow what luck your poor friends have experienced this past year. My heart aches for them and they are in my prayers. Makes one wonder about that saying "God doesn't give us more than we can't handle". Why does sadness and loss in life make us stronger?

Will be praying for little Anastasia, Scott, and Angela. :hug: :heart:

I'm so sorry. Gosh, it really makes me guilty that I ever complain about anything in my life. This family is definitely in my prayers.

Last edited:
Yes...I hope all is well, in the meantime I will send my prayer your way.:hug:

Ya'll are so wonderful to care so much.
I spent some time with them this week and will be seeing them again tomorrow. They are doing as well as can be expected. They have a great hospice nurse. Scott is actually doing house chores--which is a miracle in and of itself!!!!---since Angela is so 100% focused on Anastasia and will not leave her side.
I have a picture of the baby from when she was in the hospital. I would like to post it here but don't know how. Any suggestions?

:(

I would use tinypic.com. It's a free easy way to host pics that doesn't require you to be a member or whatever. just go to that address, and upload the file from your computer. It'll give you 4 links, use the one that's surrounded by
 IMG] and copy and paste that directly into the comment box. the pic should post that way. :)

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=sm6noo
Baby Anastasia--
this was taken March 12 in the hospital.
She's now 3 weeks old. I'll try to post a pic of her at home tomorrow.
(thanks for your help, VG!!! i obviously was able to upload the pic, but i didn't see where to use the link with the
to copy and paste the actual pic here---i'm kinda dumb when it comes to computers):huh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom