post your devious

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RisingNJ4.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

you caught me red-handed

The Wanderer said:
are you implying you want to be that instrument they are sharing?

I am a sick, sick girl...:silent: :angel:

Actually, it's not even that scandalous. If I even told anyone I think it would be a surprise...but I'm not going to tell anyone. Only one person knows and I swore her to secrecy. :reject:

Last edited:
maybe she wants to be between bruce's instrument and bruce's instrument

keep em coming my evil little high priestesses and greek gods...

She wants more serious roles.

Heres a narsty thought. I was not feeling charitable when I saw how fat and housewifey Lisa Marie Stupid Presley look at her wedding to Nic Cage. She is a trumper.

I am glad I am not the only fat person in the world.

dear dear AH, are you implying that Ms. Ricci is fat in that pic? so one must be extremely thin and flat-chested to be taken seriously, otherwise, you're what, a fat bimbo??

oops

The Wanderer said:
dear dear AH, are you implying that Ms. Ricci is fat in that pic?

oh my. if she's fat, I'm a total elephant :ohmy:

anyway, back on subject.. you asked for it..

I want to %$&# this guy from school named rob. long and hard. preferrably right now. right here on the floor if necessary.

oh man am I glad that's out.. :ohmy:

:evil: :drool: :love: :macdevil: :help: :shame: :coocoo:

that's what zoo confessionals is for, right? :uhoh:

Last edited:
i think Angie was referring to the pic of Lisa Marie that she saw actually.

Nice work, U2er

The Wanderer said:
dear dear AH, are you implying that Ms. Ricci is fat in that pic? so one must be extremely thin and flat-chested to be taken seriously, otherwise, you're what, a fat bimbo??

If you guys see her now, she's totally aneorexic. :|

I respected her a lot more when Hollywood's body obsession didn't get to her. :shrug:

Aanyways...I this I win this little thing so far. :sick: :scratch: :coocoo: :help:

How did this get taken to mean it was in reference to Christina Ricci? I think you care more about her hooters than me Wombat. I care more about the baggage Nic has just hitched up with. What a trollop.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Aanyways...I this I win this little thing so far. :sick: :scratch: :coocoo: :help:

how can we know that if you won't tell us what your devious thought is? :scratch:
besides, who said it was a contest? if it was, I could have come up with way better thoughts! :rant: ;)

my face is red as i'm typing this....this is my weirdest confession yet

u2er said:

how can we know that if you won't tell us what your devious thought is? :scratch:

OK.

In the last week, I have had impure thoughts about this man:

springsteen.jpg

:eek::eek::eek: I think it's the sneer, I dunno.

How many Hail Marys do I have to do for this one?
:scratch:

God, I am so embarrassed. Can I just say I wanna f@*k that guy at your school and be done with it?

how delicious those boys are...

i am displaying plumbers action right now.

pic274_lg.jpg

pic330_lg.jpg

pic12_lg.jpg

I dont even need to say anything :silent:
obsessions are bad, bad, evil things. i want to marry this boy

oh and did i mention he's dressed in drag in two different movies?? and i still enjoyed seeing him that way :|

pop_angel, no fears girl, one of my close friends (who is 18) has a crush on some 46 year old dude from nat'l geographic. at least you're not alone!! :D

Back
Top Bottom