Poppin' in before he pops out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Achtung_Bebe

New Yorker
Thanks to those who have emailed and/or myspace'd me over the past 9 months or so, I've been bad with keeping in touch!

I wanted to pop in and announce that I'm due March 22nd so it's any day now... I'm having a boy, we decided on Brennan Eli... I can't believe how quickly my pregnancy flew by. I decided to sit out of school this semester so I'm basically just waiting around for the big arrival.

I think about the blue crack from time to time and hope everyone's been doing well!!

I was just thinking about you the other day. I'm glad to hear you're doing well. All the best for a safe and healthy birth of your little boy! :hug:

Wow, the time has flown by!

Good luck. Hope you'll be back to keep us up-to-date :)

omg, Bebe, how cool. I still think of you and our late-nite crazy U2 chat days...way back when. I hope all goes well. :hug:

Hi Bebe! :wave:

Happy Belated Birthday - I saw it listed earlier in the week, but checked to see if you had been around lately, and you hadn't. Thought maybe the baby had already arrived. You've picked a beautiful name. Best of luck to you and congratulations! Come back and post pictures when you get the chance :hyper: :hug:

Oh, and sleep now if you can :wink:

Congratulations on your baby boy. I can say from experience baby boys are to die for.

I love the name you have picked. Bono would approve too! :giggle:

Have a healthy and happy birth!!!

Was just thinking about you, and remembered this thread. So your son should be about 3 months now? Hope you are doing well. Pop back in to give us an update :wave: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom