Poll for women

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you match your bra and underwear?

• Yes of course! Who doesnt??

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Sometimes - usually only if I know I have a hot date

Votes: 34 39.5%
  • No, what a waste of time, no one's going to see them but me anyway

Votes: 42 48.8%
  • I dont wear bras or underwear

Votes: 6 7.0%

• Total voters
I only match if I have a hot night out on the town. which means usually black bra and panties. :wink:

most of my underware does not match. i tend to match my underware with my clothing though.

I voted sometimes. I rationalize it by telling myself that it's ok as long as the colors don't clash. For example, black and purple look good together.

I AM CURRENTLY WEARING A BLUE BRA AND HOT HOT PINK (ALMOST FUSCIA) UNDIES. WOOOOOOOOO, SEXY, NO?

:drool:

I never match.
:|

I would say you were all dying to know this but Sicy asked.

........My God I am sexy.
:|

you are sexy angie. :drool:

it's weird that you posted this sicy because i was just thinking of this. i have this friend who not only matches her panties (i hate that word) and bra, but matches those to her outfit. :crack:

and i voted sometimes. :|

Update:
My shirt is lilac and my pants are a khaki army cargo number.
My palette is a veritable treasure trove of colour.

:up:

*I am clearly not the friend screaming undies was talking about

I never match either! Matching sets cost too much and makes you do laundry all the time :shifty: . So I wear whatever color I'm feelin in the AM, and my rotate some favorite bras. :shrug: :lol: this is very weird to be talking about this :lol:

A new VS catalog arrived today :shifty:

I rarely match cos I just don't care. But I do use my nicer stuff when I know things will happen. However, in my wild nights this past year, things came off me so fast that my 'friend' never really got to see them anyway, so I guess wearing the nice underwear didn't even matter.

Last edited:
all right, i'll admit it all. i don't match most of the time. i tend to just buy white bras because then i don't have to worry about you being able to see my bra through a white shirt.

i buy all my stuff exclusively through victoria's secret, but it's really hard to find a bra in my size. every time i find a bra that i love, they discontinue it. now i found one in their most popular line (i guess?!) so hopefully i won't have to find something else. plus, like meegannie, since it's a hard to find size, i tend to buy whatever's there. last time they had three white bras, so i bought those.

right now i'm wearing a white bra and light blue knickers. my husband doesn't care if i match. :hyper:

I match sometimes, but for the most part, I wear neutral colored bras (white, black, light pink) and choose my underwear depending on what I'm wearing. I'll either match it or wear what looks best with the pants/skirt I'm wearing, aka, low-rider jeans need low-rider thongs, skirts usually need thongs, regular jeans allow for more versatility, etc. :D

I only buy the cotton underwear at VS and I hate how the cotton bras fit that match, so no, I don't match.

I used to buy a lot of matching things but now no one sees a damn thing anyways :| so who cares? Plus...that's just too much work for me in the morning to worry about matching something like that. I have a hard enough time finding an outfit to wear!

Oh man, am I boring. If beige and beige matches, then I guess I match. I like plain, unlacy beige bras because I am insane about having even the outline of my bra show through my clothes. That means no lace. Plus, lace itches. And no seam across the nipples! I hate that! :mad:

I voted that it's a waste of time, because only the beige matches, but sometimes I do wear flowery panties. BUT only if they won't show through my pants!!

TMI :reject:

I only buy the cotton underwear (not PANTIES :mad: ) from VS. They have the new low rise ones now..... :drool:

For those of you that cant find your discontinued bras.. I would check ebay ;)

if you wear...that.......velvet braaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I bought a black velvet one recently
which seemed like a good idea at the time**purr**
but my blouse sticks to it
I think a shrine should be raised to Howard Hughes
was it he who did the initial sketches that led us to the technology today? I have just got a 'new' batch ofmagazines and am totally :drool: over what's available.

hey Sicy...this may amuse you
Maybe you reacll istarted a topic about my hub's band playing at a fund-raising "pink and black boob ball" towards the end of last year. It was a fund-raiser for breast cancer research.
Several well-known local people designed bras that were auctioned on the night. The highest bid came for a bra called "What's New Pussycat" each cup was a beautifully crafted black and white cat's head. They raised about $25 grand on the night:appaud:

PS: in the back of the mag was some of the homes supermodels have bought for themselves
Naomi Campbells
digs on the outskirts of dublin:drool:

I never match if cause no one's going to see it anyways.....and even if they were they should just be thankful I am letting them see my underwear :mad:. I bought two bras today, I have a hard time finding ones that aren't full of padding in my size. I just buy cotten underwear in a package, I'm all about comfort and price. I agree with Martha about lace and seams :angry: Today I'm white on top and blue below.

Back
Top Bottom