Pointless threads make me bonkos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect to be gotten on. It's my confession.

I've got no problem with fun.

Just.....like I said. There are many forums to choose from.

And I don't keep lookin in threads I don't get o_O so....

a few things...

1. pleba is utter shit. dont mention it anywhere other than inside the confines of the pleba forum. some may think im trying to be funny by ragging on pleba but the truth of the matter remains the same - pleba is SERIOUSLY destructive. the dumb**** that post their (*&)(*&)(* stories about stealing band members and making love to them should be summoned and sent to the hallows of dungeons, never to see daylight again.

and again, im not joking one little bit.

2. shut your hole, you self-rightchous perfect poster. you have a problem with any of mine or anyone elses threads that ARENT about having sex with the band members, then tell us.

ok kristie, you need to seriously stop following me around, your freaking me out. are you gonna appear next at my entrance?

i dont read pleba, fyi. but i know its there, and ive seen it in the past and i know its thriving. its revolting.

on a different note krustie, if you love pleba so much why dont you just marry it.

karrrmaaaaa poooliiiice....

arreeest thiiiis giiiiirl heeeer hitler hairdo is

making me feel ill

ahhh, nothing beats the repugnant smell of someone quoting a bands lyrics. im a terrible guy.

FishNeedsABicycle said:
She never mentioned any names...if you took offense to her confession that is your own guilty conscience speaking...

Not accusing anyone, but I think it is funny that some of you are coming down on Mona for specifics when she never got past the general...

The Feesh

look, we weren't "coming down" on her. we were explaining what we assumed she was talking about. and yes, to assume is to make an ass out of you and me, but we did it anyway. the nonsense thread we made in pleba belongs nowhere else. i am sorry, but it shouldn't have gone in IO or LS for that matter. it belongs where it is.

i apologize if you think that we are attacking you, we are not, i, for one, am taken aback at this whole thing.

yes, pleba is not a deep forum, no it is not meant to discuss the tragedies of the world, the meaning of life, or spatulas. it has its place. no, i don't like all that is said there. but i specifically make my point and let it go. it is my choice to read threads and there is no need to read one i find offensive more than once.

FishNeedsABicycle said:
She never mentioned any names...if you took offense to her confession that is your own guilty conscience speaking...
mmm, so if I start a thread saying that people who start threads about things they don't like are whiny little children who have got some growing up to do then that's ok because I don't mention names

mmm, that opens up plenty of opportunities
maybe deathbear should do that
he could say the same stuff, just leaving out the names

Zoomerang96 said:
a few things...

1. pleba is utter shit. dont mention it anywhere other than inside the confines of the pleba forum. some may think im trying to be funny by ragging on pleba but the truth of the matter remains the same - pleba is SERIOUSLY destructive. the dumb**** that post their (*&)(*&)(* stories about stealing band members and making love to them should be summoned and sent to the hallows of dungeons, never to see daylight again.

and again, im not joking one little bit.

2. shut your hole, you self-rightchous perfect poster. you have a problem with any of mine or anyone elses threads that ARENT about having sex with the band members, then tell us.

Geez, you know what-I've seen plenty of posts by you and others around here that I just scratch my head at and ignore. I've also seen some very nice and thoughtful posts by you.

But telling someone to 'shut their hole' and making the other judgments and attacks is really too much-since you did say you're not joking. I usually IGNORE stuff like this, since I get slammed every time I speak up. I've met some of the best people on this board from PLEBA. The best person I've never met in person, who has sent me numerous bootlegs and asked NOTHING in return, and has been a great friend to me.

You know what-you don't even know me, but since I post there, you have come to conclusions about me that are completely off base. I dare say if you did know me, you'd have a completely different opinion of me. But I don't have to defend myself to you or anyone else on this board. I frankly get tired of people bashing PLEBA and people who post there-that is OK, but to criticize other forums isn't :scratch:

I agree with Sweet On U2-someone please close this thread..

even though I'm quite certain this discussion will surface again I'm going to close this thread because the tone set thus far will prevent any insightfull discussions to happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom